Author Topic: General chat room  (Read 9371 times)

May 31, 2017, 10:20 PM
Reply #80
  • Global Moderator
@Shadow ->  In your post I don't understand the correlation between the pictures shown in your post.

@Scarface, et al -> I couldn't watch the video you posted. Abuse of defenseless animals - human or otherwise - is too revolting for me. I look forward to the day the enslavement of non-human animals will end forever.

P.S. - Remember humans are animals too, hence the term "non-human animals"

June 01, 2017, 12:48 AM
Reply #81
@Shadow ->  In your post I don't understand the correlation between the pictures shown in your post.

@Scarface, et al -> I couldn't watch the video you posted. Abuse of defenseless animals - human or otherwise - is too revolting for me. I look forward to the day the enslavement of non-human animals will end forever.

Congratulations Macron french president
(Congrats) (Macaron) (Baguette - typically french) (Trump, President)

June 01, 2017, 11:06 AM
Reply #82
  • Global Moderator

I don't like harming animals too.

June 01, 2017, 09:26 PM
Reply #83
  • Global Moderator

Gee Shadow, couldn't you have chosen a better example for president than this bastard Trump?

June 02, 2017, 12:35 AM
Reply #84

Gee Shadow, couldn't you have chosen a better example for president than this bastard Trump?
8) I forgot, He's a clown. Not a president.

June 18, 2017, 05:13 PM
Reply #85
  • Global Moderator
Maybe some of you are planning to do a trip to Afghanistan or the Philippines. Be careful if you decide to visit these countries, because some members of the Islamic State are present over there. Allegedly, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, the Caliph of the Islamic State, could have been killed recently. But this won't defeat Isis, even though it is losing ground in Syria and Iraq.

A suicide bomber attacked a Shiite mosque in Kabul on Thursday June 15th, the authorities said, the latest in a series of bloody attacks in the Afghan capital during the month of Ramadan. The attacker blew himself up in the kitchen of the mosque after the police banned him from entering the main building where the faithful were massed, according to the Ministry of the Interior. Witnesses also reported shooting in the area.

In my opinion, the attacker was a Finnish Christian who wanted to convert to Islam, but he has gone mad when he smelt the putrid stench that was emanating from the meat of the Koofteh Tabrizi. He began to burp and fart and the situation got out of control when the flamable gas exploded because of his smouldering cigarette filled with marijuana.
Finally, the epilogue is quite simple: never bring rotten meat into a mosque.

And since the attack has been claimed by Isis, well, the story above is still plausible, we can imagine that this man contacted Isis to benefit from the knowledge of the caliph during his conversion.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 05:16 PM by scarface »

June 19, 2017, 02:46 PM
Reply #86
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, there has been another Jihadist attack on the Champs Elysées, in Paris.

A gendarmerie van was hit by a car on the Champs-Elysees in Paris on Monday, June 19, 2017, around 4 pm. The hypothesis of an attack against the forces of order is preferred.

The anti-terrorist section of the Paris public prosecutor's office opened an investigation in flagrance, entrusted to the SAT and the DGSI. The driver, who was armed, was quickly overpowered. A gas cylinder and a Kalashnikov were found in his vehicle. The theater sector of Marigny has been entirely sealed off.
Apparently, it was a suicide bomber, but his vehicle did not detonate. Instead, a fluorescent orange smoke emanated from the vehicle.

The driver of the vehicle who charged at the police van was a Frenchman of Tunisian origin, 31 years old, born in Val-d'Oise. Adam Lofti Djaziri was his name, and he was flagged up as an Islamist.
 He was under surveillance because of his many trips to Turkey, which according to him was linked to his job: gold trader. It was also found that many of his relatives were considered radicalized. Moreover, his name appears in the file Agrippa which lists the possessors of weapons in France.
The shock of the vehicle against the van was obviously aimed at the policemen, but there were nobody injuried. Interior Minister Gérard Collomb said the attacker was dead.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:50 PM by scarface »

June 19, 2017, 11:21 PM
Reply #87
  • Global Moderator
Maybe some of you are planning to do a trip to Afghanistan or the Philippines. Be careful if you decide to visit these countries, because some members of the Islamic State are present over there. Allegedly, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, the Caliph of the Islamic State

Don't take the news media too seriously. I've made quite a few trips to "dangerous" places (e.g., Mexico, Colombia) where according to the media crime and drug violence is so prevalent as to make travel very unsafe, especially for USA citizens. In every one of the places the streets are full of people as, as of today, nobody has given me a dirty look. Generally you'll get into trouble only if you're looking for it.

June 27, 2017, 12:30 PM
Reply #88
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, there will be many conferences: about oil depletion, about the poor image of Trump, and about the closure of the torrent 411.

About the end of oil:
According to the CEO of Total, in 2020 there will be a new oil shock because we already lack oil!
This is important information, not because we do not know it but because it comes from Patrick Pouyanné, who is nothing less than the big boss of Total.
Every year, production drops by 3% and demand increases by 1%, therefore a 4% increase in the production would be needed to close the gap each year.
In 5 years, that's 20%! But we find very few new deposits and we do not invest enough because the prices are too low, which is partly true but not totally!
Indeed, we simply lack oil!
In short, by 2020 we will see a new oil shock, all the more violent as economic growth will be strong!

In the meantime, the situation seems paradoxical, because at the same time we lack the oil that would fuel economic growth (because in fact, what we lack cheap oil, not just oil) And we have an excess of oil, which is the consequence of past investments (in other words, wells that have been drilled in the past) with which firms are now producting oil because they must repay the loans they contracted yesterday in order to drill  these wells.

But it does not matter because we will definitely lose our job, and maybe one day we will go to the farms of Harkaz or Maher, who are already waiting for us.
Certainly, Some of you may have thought that the creature in the photo below was Maher (asking for a donation) with his family. In fact, you probably understood, it was Mr. Baboon.

About Trump:
A survey that assesses the popularity of presidents in thirty-seven countries shows that the lack of confidence in the US president has been heavily accentuated.

The "Make America Great Again" slogan on which Donald Trump founded his presidency is hard to export. It’s even close to the the industrial accident, according to the Pew Research Center's annual barometer, which assesses the popularity of White House tenants in thirty-seven countries, released on Monday (June 26th). The arrival of Mr. Trump in power resulted in a sharp turnaround: while 64% of respondents said they had "confidence" in the US president in the last days of the Obama administration, they were only 22 % after he left. At the same time, the number of people who said they did not "trust" exploded from 23% to 74%.

In almost all the countries concerned by the Pew inquiry, the number of people asserting confidence in the US President's ability to "make the right decision" in international affairs collapsed with the arrival of Mr. Trump in power. Sweden leads with an 83-point gap: 10 percent of respondents give credit to Mr. Trump while they were 93 percent for Mr. Obama.

About the closure of the French torrent site t411:
French authorities close T411 download site

Several people were arrested in France and Sweden in a an investigation about T411, one of the main French torrent websites.
The site T411 is inaccessible since Sunday 25 June in the evening following a Swedish police operation, according to the Swedish daily Dagens Nyheter and the information of “Le Monde”.

This site - one of the last BitTorrent website, was offering a catalog of links to download movies, games and music, without hosting the files itself - was the subject of a complaint by the Society of Composers And music publishers (Sacem) in 2014 for organized band counterfeiting. The Association against Audio-Piracy (ALPA) then lodged a complaint.

The investigation, conducted by the specialized inter-regional jurisdiction (JIRS) of Rennes, has been entrusted to the research section of Rennes and has lasted for several months. Six people were arrested on Monday in France and Sweden, according to the Rennes prosecutor's office. According to the secretary-general of the Sacem David El-Sayegh, questioned by Le Monde, the people arrested in France would be "supermoderators". "Their role was to look at the contents made available on the site, to remove false content and to moderate the forums. "

Two arrests in Sweden
The French investigators sought the help of the Swedish police. The latter arrested two people in a compound in the southern suburbs of Stockholm, suspected of being the administrators of the site, the Swedish prosecutor told Agence France-Presse. They are not French, but according to Dagens Nyheter, two Ukrainian citizens with a residence permit in Sweden, arrested in the presence of French gendarmes. They should be charged for violations of copyright law and money laundering.

A computer company was also searched by Swedish law enforcement agencies to procure the server from which T411 was administered. "In the course of this judicial operation, many computer equipment had to be seized for exploitation, as well as movable and immovable property produced by the offenses committed," the Rennes public prosecutor said in a statement.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:34 PM by scarface »

June 27, 2017, 10:02 PM
Reply #89
  • Global Moderator
With respect to Trump, there is nothing good to be said about him. The guy who predicted his victory 2 years ago also predicted he'd be impeached. Let's hope he's right.

I have been hearing this thing about the end of oil since as far back as I can remember, and so far nothing. The price of a liter of gasoline in my neighborhood today hovers around 51¢/liter (about 0.45€ at today's exchange) and shows no sign of increasing. I wish what you said were true because I'm firmly convinced that currently there is no financial incentive to invest in alternate forms of energy. This is essential given the fact that there is only a finite amount of oil on this planet.

Torrent sites are like flies -- you can kill one or two but there will always be more. The reason is due to the nature of torrenting itself. Sites provide either the .torrent files or magnet links, the files themselves come from everyone in the swarm. The profiteers would have to hunt down each and every person in the swarm. This is just not possible.