Author Topic: General chat room  (Read 7607 times)

May 31, 2017, 10:20 PM
Reply #80
  • Global Moderator
@Shadow ->  In your post I don't understand the correlation between the pictures shown in your post.

@Scarface, et al -> I couldn't watch the video you posted. Abuse of defenseless animals - human or otherwise - is too revolting for me. I look forward to the day the enslavement of non-human animals will end forever.

P.S. - Remember humans are animals too, hence the term "non-human animals"

June 01, 2017, 12:48 AM
Reply #81
@Shadow ->  In your post I don't understand the correlation between the pictures shown in your post.

@Scarface, et al -> I couldn't watch the video you posted. Abuse of defenseless animals - human or otherwise - is too revolting for me. I look forward to the day the enslavement of non-human animals will end forever.

Congratulations Macron french president
(Congrats) (Macaron) (Baguette - typically french) (Trump, President)

June 01, 2017, 11:06 AM
Reply #82
  • Global Moderator

I don't like harming animals too.

June 01, 2017, 09:26 PM
Reply #83
  • Global Moderator

Gee Shadow, couldn't you have chosen a better example for president than this bastard Trump?

June 02, 2017, 12:35 AM
Reply #84

Gee Shadow, couldn't you have chosen a better example for president than this bastard Trump?
8) I forgot, He's a clown. Not a president.

June 18, 2017, 05:13 PM
Reply #85
  • Global Moderator
Maybe some of you are planning to do a trip to Afghanistan or the Philippines. Be careful if you decide to visit these countries, because some members of the Islamic State are present over there. Allegedly, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, the Caliph of the Islamic State, could have been killed recently. But this won't defeat Isis, even though it is losing ground in Syria and Iraq.

A suicide bomber attacked a Shiite mosque in Kabul on Thursday June 15th, the authorities said, the latest in a series of bloody attacks in the Afghan capital during the month of Ramadan. The attacker blew himself up in the kitchen of the mosque after the police banned him from entering the main building where the faithful were massed, according to the Ministry of the Interior. Witnesses also reported shooting in the area.

In my opinion, the attacker was a Finnish Christian who wanted to convert to Islam, but he has gone mad when he smelt the putrid stench that was emanating from the meat of the Koofteh Tabrizi. He began to burp and fart and the situation got out of control when the flamable gas exploded because of his smouldering cigarette filled with marijuana.
Finally, the epilogue is quite simple: never bring rotten meat into a mosque.

And since the attack has been claimed by Isis, well, the story above is still plausible, we can imagine that this man contacted Isis to benefit from the knowledge of the caliph during his conversion.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 05:16 PM by scarface »

June 19, 2017, 02:46 PM
Reply #86
  • Global Moderator
Tonight, there has been another Jihadist attack on the Champs Elysées, in Paris.

A gendarmerie van was hit by a car on the Champs-Elysees in Paris on Monday, June 19, 2017, around 4 pm. The hypothesis of an attack against the forces of order is preferred.

The anti-terrorist section of the Paris public prosecutor's office opened an investigation in flagrance, entrusted to the SAT and the DGSI. The driver, who was armed, was quickly overpowered. A gas cylinder and a Kalashnikov were found in his vehicle. The theater sector of Marigny has been entirely sealed off.
Apparently, it was a suicide bomber, but his vehicle did not detonate. Instead, a fluorescent orange smoke emanated from the vehicle.

The driver of the vehicle who charged at the police van was a Frenchman of Tunisian origin, 31 years old, born in Val-d'Oise. Adam Lofti Djaziri was his name, and he was flagged up as an Islamist.
 He was under surveillance because of his many trips to Turkey, which according to him was linked to his job: gold trader. It was also found that many of his relatives were considered radicalized. Moreover, his name appears in the file Agrippa which lists the possessors of weapons in France.
The shock of the vehicle against the van was obviously aimed at the policemen, but there were nobody injuried. Interior Minister Gérard Collomb said the attacker was dead.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:50 PM by scarface »

June 19, 2017, 11:21 PM
Reply #87
  • Global Moderator
Maybe some of you are planning to do a trip to Afghanistan or the Philippines. Be careful if you decide to visit these countries, because some members of the Islamic State are present over there. Allegedly, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, the Caliph of the Islamic State

Don't take the news media too seriously. I've made quite a few trips to "dangerous" places (e.g., Mexico, Colombia) where according to the media crime and drug violence is so prevalent as to make travel very unsafe, especially for USA citizens. In every one of the places the streets are full of people as, as of today, nobody has given me a dirty look. Generally you'll get into trouble only if you're looking for it.