• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

I need *.tib files

Started by TiKa_TaTa7, September 09, 2016, 02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiKa_TaTa7

I'm a new member and this is my first request. Can anyone help me with tib files to be installed using acronis?
I need:
* Windows XP
*Windows 7 32 and 64
* Windows 8.1 32 and 64
*Windows 10 32 and 64

Thank you all in advance

scarface

to TiKa_TaTa7... Welcome to the forum. You found the perfect users to have replies for your questions.

do you want to restore some files/folders?
You must have ATI to use tib files indeed. They are a proprietary format.
If ATI is installed, you could mount the backup and copy files/folders from it to the drive.

TiKa_TaTa7

Quote from: scarface on September 09, 2016, 07:48 PM
to TiKa_TaTa7... Welcome to the forum. You found the perfect users to have replies for your questions.

do you want to restore some files/folders?
You must have ATI to use tib files indeed. They are a proprietary format.
If ATI is installed, you could mount the backup and copy files/folders from it to the drive.

I really appreciate your reply, but I'm a new technician in a computer maintenance center and I have many computers to fix, so I need different versions of windows with the extension of tib to save much time as I'm a beginner with ACRONIS.

scarface

Your request does not make sense. Do you need Tib files or every version of windows since xp?
There is no tib files on this forum anyway. I don't use Acronis but I think they are used to recover files or folders. If you are a technician, well maybe you should use an unattend version of windows or an image to reinstall the system.
If you want to use Acronis, you should do your own images, I guess you don't want a "bare install", therefore only you know what you have to embed in your image: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/backup-restore-windows-acronis-true-image,24554.html
If you are browsing the forum, you should be able to find a few, "legit" version of windows xp, 7 and windows 10. But for corporate use, you may need a key, except if you are working in a country where there is no law concerning piracy (Vietnam, Palestine...).

Personnaly, I use some scripts to install some 3rd party applications silently during the install of windows. I already used them with xp and now with windows 7...
You are lucky I'm giving them to you. both must be put in the folder "sources\$OEM$\$$\Setup\scripts" of your iso of windows.
Note that I made some switchless installers for some apps.

setupcomplete.cmd
@echo off
start /wait %systemroot%\setup\scripts\install.bat

install.bat
@echo off
cls
del /s /q "%systemroot%\setup\scripts\setupcomplete.cmd">nul
title .:: FINALISATION DE L'INSTALLATION - MERCI DE PATIENTER ::.
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo       ( l'ordinateur redemarrera automatiquement a la fin de la procedure)
echo.
echo   2 - INSTALLATION DE COMPOSANTS SUPPLEMENTAIRES :
echo.
echo    - Installations ...
%systemroot%\setup\scripts\Silverlight.exe
%systemroot%\setup\scripts\QT.exe
%systemroot%\setup\scripts\cdisplay.exe
%systemroot%\setup\scripts\firefox.exe
%systemroot%\setup\scripts\flashaio.exe
%systemroot%\setup\scripts\Office.exe
%systemroot%\setup\scripts\vlc.exe /S
%systemroot%\setup\scripts\nsis-3.0-setup.exe /S