• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Paint shop pro 9.01

Started by scarface, November 23, 2016, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

I'm going to provide you with a good piece of software so than you can also modify your favorite pictures.
Psp 9, repacked by me several years ago - maybe a decade ago - (switch-less installer). Since this version is also already registered, it's not meant to stay on the forum for a long time, but I'm sure you will be interested in a more recent version anyway.

Now PSP 9.01 (full version - switchless installer):
Link: Psp 9.01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCMs0p-AUMo

Xenielnut

I want to try it. How do I find out where to try before buying it?

humbert

I couldn't get your copy of Paintshop Pro to work, at least not under a Windows VirtualBox client where I test all my stuff.

scarface

Quote from: humbert on January 05, 2018, 06:22 AM
I couldn't get your copy of Paintshop Pro to work, at least not under a Windows VirtualBox client where I test all my stuff.

I just installed it and it works (on win 10 x64), even if this edition was released 17 years ago.
What doesn't work out? I guess you can't install it if 7zip is not installed (bundled using 7za.exe).

It also means you are not using SF's win 10 with its home-made activator (7zip is included in it. Note that a new edition will be released tomorrow).

Sobhana123

hi there.. really nice information.. i was looking for this since a long time…really appreciate the amount of work which you have put into to it.. thanks for sharing

scarface