Computing > Microsoft Windows

Windows 10 Privacy Issues

(1/3) > >>

Vasudev:
This thread is regarding how to disable or remove telemetry from Windows 10.
Hopefully other members can post their views and softwares to remove/disable telemetry.

Vasudev:
W10  telemetry remover:

* O&O shut Up!
* Spybot; Destroy 10 spying
* Do not SpyList of other SW can be added by other members as well.

humbert:
Do Not Spy is also pretty good. A great deal of telemetry and spying can be eliminated in the settings and a few tweak using the Group Policy Editor, but with these apps you can do all this at once instead of spending an hour tweaking and tweaking. Even if you're on Windows Home and don't have a Group Policy Editor, making modifications in the registry will work the same way.

Destroy Windows Spying can also delete unwanted Metro programs, and can go as far as to delete all Metro apps except Cortana, which can be easily disabled.

Vasudev:

--- Quote from: humbert on December 09, 2016, 08:39 PM ---Destroy Windows Spying can also delete unwanted Metro programs, and can go as far as to delete all Metro apps except Cortana, which can be easily disabled.

--- End quote ---
I use all Metro apps like Groove Music (Faster than iTunes ), MSN apps and others.

Certvalue:
i have some doubts on Windows 10 OS. Sometimes in my system it is supported showing some errors some time. Can you please let me know.

ISO 27001 Certification in Bangalore

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version