Author Topic: I need a little help!!!  (Read 306 times)

November 12, 2017, 11:04 AM
I just wanted to host a VCMP server, I just want to find a way to keep the server alive 24hours, I'll be grateful for you!!!and can you guys pls give me the link of a cracked PFConfig(PortForward config)and how to port forward in an orange flybox B68L(Hauwei)I faced some problems!!!Sry for bothering guys!!!

November 12, 2017, 07:42 PM
Reply #1
  • Global Moderator
I just wanted to host a VCMP server, I just want to find a way to keep the server alive 24hours, I'll be grateful for you!!!

What exactly are you trying to do? According to what I read in another tab, VCMP is used by big companies to consolidate servers and cut down on hardware. Based on what you told us, it's financially impossible for you to get a computer than can run Windows 10.

Or are you referring to Vice City Multiplayer? If so, then based on what I know the same problem applies. If not, please explain.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 07:48 PM by humbert »

November 13, 2017, 01:11 PM
Reply #2
I just want to look for a VPS(virtual private server) wich it could host my server instead of me and keep it alive for 24hours. I only have to upload files and scripts and this VPS will host!!! :-\

November 13, 2017, 09:20 PM
Reply #3
  • Global Moderator
I just want to look for a VPS(virtual private server) wich it could host my server instead of me and keep it alive for 24hours. I only have to upload files and scripts and this VPS will host!!! :-\

Enlighten me. The server you're looking for is somewhere in the cloud and they'll host you for free?  Is this something like Google Drive or what?

November 14, 2017, 11:13 AM
Reply #4
http://vcmp.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2623.0 Look here!!!!
can you explain to me this(im not very good in VPS things, I know how to port forward but id rlly understand the virtual private server ???)