• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

I need a little help!!!

Started by PANZER24, November 12, 2017, 07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANZER24

I just wanted to host a VCMP server, I just want to find a way to keep the server alive 24hours, I'll be grateful for you!!!and can you guys pls give me the link of a cracked PFConfig(PortForward config)and how to port forward in an orange flybox B68L(Hauwei)I faced some problems!!!Sry for bothering guys!!!

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 12, 2017, 07:04 PM
I just wanted to host a VCMP server, I just want to find a way to keep the server alive 24hours, I'll be grateful for you!!!

What exactly are you trying to do? According to what I read in another tab, VCMP is used by big companies to consolidate servers and cut down on hardware. Based on what you told us, it's financially impossible for you to get a computer than can run Windows 10.

Or are you referring to Vice City Multiplayer? If so, then based on what I know the same problem applies. If not, please explain.

PANZER24

I just want to look for a VPS(virtual private server) wich it could host my server instead of me and keep it alive for 24hours. I only have to upload files and scripts and this VPS will host!!! :-\

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on November 13, 2017, 09:11 PM
I just want to look for a VPS(virtual private server) wich it could host my server instead of me and keep it alive for 24hours. I only have to upload files and scripts and this VPS will host!!! :-\

Enlighten me. The server you're looking for is somewhere in the cloud and they'll host you for free?  Is this something like Google Drive or what?

PANZER24

http://vcmp.liberty-unleashed.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2623.0 Look here!!!!
can you explain to me this(im not very good in VPS things, I know how to port forward but id rlly understand the virtual private server ???)

PANZER24

Ok forget about this!!! It is impossible for me to host a server for free
pls can you tell me how to change resolution to 1920x1080 at windows 10: because whenever I try to change it at the setting I can't as the max resolution is 1366x786!!!!!
Sorry for bothering.
Note that my english is bad when I'm in hurry!!!!

Vasudev

Quote from: PANZER24 on December 29, 2017, 07:07 PM
Ok forget about this!!! It is impossible for me to host a server for free
pls can you tell me how to change resolution to 1920x1080 at windows 10: because whenever I try to change it at the setting I can't as the max resolution is 1366x786!!!!!
Sorry for bothering.
You simply can't set unsupported resolutions on a monitor. You will no signal no input dialog box on a monitor.
If it did support that resolution then W10 might have updated botched driver that wrecked the display driver. Reinstalling driver fixes the issue.

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on December 29, 2017, 07:07 PM

I'd be very happy if Arabic and/or French were as good as your English.

PANZER24

Lmao :P OfCourse I do: this is my fifth year at frensh while it is only the third year at english.Although, I'm the best one at this language at my class.Thanks Vasudev. Now I'm going soical a little bit: I have deep problems with my classmates: I just can't ignore them they just keep up!!!!this is really making me crazy. All I want is to have some respect and it appears that they don't understand a word like that.
Any solutions???(I'll give the details of the problem if required.)
and thanks again.

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on January 05, 2018, 11:00 PM
Lmao :P OfCourse I do: this is my fifth year at frensh while it is only the third year at english.Although, I'm the best one at this language at my class.

Are you required to learn French and English as well as Arabic?

Quote from: PANZER24 on January 05, 2018, 11:00 PM
Now I'm going soical a little bit: I have deep problems with my classmates: I just can't ignore them they just keep up!!!!this is really making me crazy. All I want is to have some respect and it appears that they don't understand a word like that.
Any solutions???(I'll give the details of the problem if required.)

Can you be more precise as to what problems you're having with your classmates? We might be in a better position to give you some advice.