• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

I need a little help!!!

Started by PANZER24, November 12, 2017, 07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANZER24

Yes I'm required to learn Frensh and english. its compulsory.

Well I'm going to tell you about a big thing happening in tunisia: You could say Racism but not too much, Although it's not about my skin colour or my look it is about my accent(there are two accents in tunisia)
Since I moved to the east coast where people in it are talking with the other accent. I found myself differnet from them as they don't stop mocking of me about it. My classmates as it appears aren't showing their hate to me but they do mock about other things like my youtube channel, my reactions.In conclusion, they must find a reason to mock of me at the end. In fact, in the last period they began showing their disesrespect and they are trying to show me that they are better of me and I'm only just a big looser.ALL OF THEM(not exactly).
I have an example:
at it is clear here, I said with respect to create a kpop messenger group instead of talking about it and posting pictures in the class group, and they kicked me with no reason.they do not kick other pupils if they say this.That's only me
AGAIN:
well, a girl said(inofficial class group discussion) "Can I speak english?" (she said this when I did start talking with english language) I wrote simply 100% sure then another girl posted"respect yourself" I said"Ok" then they did kick me of the group.
There does still much more and more but fortunately, my friend stated that it is not fair to mock of me as it is shown here:-I cant upload now because of low connection-
He was the only one who did help me. He said that their words would hurt me and it is not good to do this as well as he stated that I was the first one that I helped him in school and he really does appreciate that
In conclusion, is there any solution??

Vasudev

Show them the fix is spectre and meltdown bugs via OS level patch is here, in case your device/PC is EOL.
[WARNING] Intel Skylake/Kaby Lake processors: Broken HT on Laptops & PC [Fix is here]
Recommended for all intel chips from all generation be it Pentium,Core i series or whatever Intel CPU.
On AMD CPU, I couldn't find new uCodes that has fixes, so I included the latest uCodes I can find in deb file.

scarface

Quote from: PANZER24 on January 05, 2018, 11:00 PM
Lmao :P OfCourse I do: this is my fifth year at frensh while it is only the third year at english.Although, I'm the best one at this language at my class.Thanks Vasudev. Now I'm going soical a little bit: I have deep problems with my classmates: I just can't ignore them they just keep up!!!!this is really making me crazy. All I want is to have some respect and it appears that they don't understand a word like that.
Any solutions???(I'll give the details of the problem if required.)
and thanks again.

Actually, I was thinking it was serious but it seems it's not a big problem.
Your accent in Arabic is a problem I assume (or in French?). You have the accent of the West Coast of Tunisia (Let's assume there is a West Coast, with a few Bedouins) and in the East Coast they have a more modern accent. Maybe you should just ignore them. And maybe you could avoid those chat groups, they are probably even younger than you are (maybe 3 years old).
If I had money, maybe I would go to Tunisia, it's a great country.
But currently, there is an economic and social crisis in Tunisia, and it's a bit more disquieting.

Lately, Tunisia anti-austerity protests turned deadly after austerity measures came into effect on January 1. The country's main opposition party has said it will keep protests going until the government drops its 2018 budget. Tunisian Prime Minister Youssef Chahed promised to crack down on rioters after two days of anti-austerity rallies in the country.
Protests broke out in more than 10 towns against price and tax increases put in place by the government in an attempt to stabilize Tunisia's economic crisis.
About 300 people demonstrated in the streets of the central Tunisian town of Sidi Bouzid, the center of the country's Arab Spring revolution.
National Security chief Walid Ben Hkima said 11 officers were wounded in the clashes, some after being hit by stones and Molotov cocktails.

Many people spend the day on the street or in cafés because unemployment in Tunisia is high. That hasn’t changed since the fall of long-time dictator Ben Ali. The hopes of many Tunisians that the economic situation would improve following the "Jasmine Revolution" have not been fulfilled. Many blame the ruling party, Ennahda.

aa1234779

Quote from: scarface on January 14, 2018, 07:14 PM
Many blame the ruling party, Ennahda.
It's become the norm for the Arab elite to defame and blame Muslim Brotherhood affiliated groups such as Ennahda for anything and everything whether they are involved or not. It's been evolved to a phobia of sorts. Ennahda is not the ruling party in Tunisia. It's the secular Nida'a Tunis party that controls the majority of parliament & the presidency. I don't blame you for mistaking Ennahda with Nida'a as they are both unfamiliar words to you.
Ennahda did not enter the last election with enough candidates to win a majority, I believe, in order for the secular leftovers of the Bin Ali regime to gain power then lose it due to failure in administrating a nation knee-deep in troubles. A smart move in my view, one that Egypt's regime leftovers pulled with the Muslim brotherhood. Let them succeed in the election then fail miserably as rulers as a means of getting rid of them.

Ennahda is considered by many Islamic thinkers & politicians as a liberal Islamic movement as it fully embraces democracy. Their vision, it seems is not to create an ISIS-like state, but a model closer to Erdogan's secular Turkey focusing on the economy rather than implementing Sharia, with moderation or not. As a person who has read publications written by Rashid El-Ghanushi, the leader of Ennahda, I can tell you that Islam to them is no more than a slogan.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

humbert

Panzer24 -> I know exactly what you're going through. You're being bullied. I'd recommend you stay as far away from these bullies as possible. Do not try to earn their friendship or anything like that. Fight back if possible. I know this isn't easy to do. I've been in your situation.

aa1234779 - When it comes to a secular country where Islam is the prominent religion, Turkey is not a good example. Erdogan is a brutal dictator who happens to be a Muslim and tries to impose Islamic law whenever possible. al-Sisi in Egypt is a better example. He's a dictator too but he's truly secular. I saw him marching with the Coptic Christians to defend them against the Islamic Brotherhood and other extremist groups.

PANZER24

Well, Thanks for your attention. I'm really surprised. You guys are all digging net in order to get some information about my country. I appreciate your efforts to help me.
What CaN I say? You're all right. Our country is going sh*t. ennahda and ennide: are both who got the autority in tunisia. I blame Ben ali whos the biggest betrayer in the history of tunisia.

About my social problems, Fortunately, I suddendly got respect from them as I showed them my talent. THE WHOLE SCHOOL community did discover this and it really did help.
I REALISED that improving yourself in society is the only key to gain respect.
THANKS AGAIN

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on January 20, 2018, 05:21 AM
aa1234779 - When it comes to a secular country where Islam is the prominent religion, Turkey is not a good example. Erdogan is a brutal dictator who happens to be a Muslim and tries to impose Islamic law whenever possible.
I don't know where you are getting your info, Fox News maybe?
Are there any examples where Erdogan, who was elected time and again democratically in fair elections & vowed to keep Turkey secular, tried to impose Islamic law ever?

al-Sisi in Egypt is a better example. He's a dictator too but he's truly secular. I saw him marching with the Coptic Christians to defend them against the Islamic Brotherhood and other extremist groups.

Al-Sisi whom you see as better than Erdogan, came to power in a coup after kidnapping the first civilian non-military democratically elected president in Egypt's 5,000+ years history months after the president gave Al-Sisi a higher rank & the position of Minister of Defense.
Al-Sisi's record as a military intelligence general is a bloody one. He ran the massacres after Feb. 12 of 2011 when the Supreme Counsil of Armed Force (SCAF) took power from Mubarrak. In fact, he was linked to one of the massacres of Tahrir Square, called "The Maspiro Events" in which military police tear gassed, shot, and ran over protesters of the Coptic Christian faith. Al-Sisi has been implicated as the one in charge in these events.
WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-NW2parKLg

Then as Defense Minister in the year when interm-president Adli Mansour who was no more than a puppet, Al-Sisi was behind thousands of deaths during protests and sit-ins by non-violent protesters that want democracy back.
GRAPHIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uiWGeOOIxM

More than 60,000 political prisoners have been detained, more than 2,000 death sentences, some detainees who were witnessed kidnapped by police & military were later executed in deserts in fabricated armed clashes with terrorists photographed with AK-47s to their sides.

The Islamic Brotherhood never attacked Christians except for in the mindset of an Egyptian media propagandist who makes up false claims to deceive public opinion in Egypt & abroad.

In the 25th of January revolution, Muslims & Christians were side-by-side protecting Tahrir Square and each other during Muslim or Christian prayer times. They both bled for their country's freedom together and paid a hefty price for that. The Mubarrak regime leftovers who were multi-billionaires controlling the media were able to affect the social fabric of Egypt stirring sectarianism, Brotherhood hate, Christian hate. It's "Divide and Rule" as usual.

It seems to me that you think that Al-Sisi is a better dictator not because he is truly secular, but because he is truly against the Islamic identity that Egypt has had for more than 1400 years.

Historic evidence has shown that Coptic Christians were liberated by Muslims from the Romans, the persecution of Christians stopped only then. Many converted to Islam on their own with no pressures from the Muslim Caliphate.

Here is a description to a great book that touched on this matter.
QuoteMuslim Copts Before Mohammad unveils the history of Christian Unitarians â€" those who believed in the true Message of Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon him) that there is no god but Allah.

The author, Fadel Soliman, starts his book by proving by the Qur'an that those who believed in the true Message of every Prophet are considered Muslims as well as the followers of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). He then moves to the history of Unitarian Christians, starting from the Ebionites, who were said that they have witnessed Prophet Jesus, until the Arians in the fourth century. These Unitarians were proven to exist till the revelation of Islam.

The book also sheds light on how those Arians were prosecuted, tortured, and killed by Trinitarian emperors. Those oppressed Unitarians scattered around the world were demonstrated to be the reason behind the Islamic Conquests â€" to free them of repression and defend their freedom of religion. And among the areas of concentration of those Christian Unitarians was Egypt. This means that Egypt before Amr Ibn Al-Aas's Conquest was, in fact, a Muslim country, and Trinitarians were a minority, just like Egypt today.

Dr. Mohammad Emara, the prominent Islamic thinker and author, wrote the foreword to the book. It is only 191 mid-sized pages, yet very intense and replete with historical information, sources, and some aiding maps. The book was published in Arabic early in 2010, and it has not been translated yet.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

humbert

Quote from: aa1234779 on January 26, 2018, 02:19 PM
I don't know where you are getting your info, Fox News maybe?

I don't what Fox News. Too Trumpy for my tastes

Quote from: aa1234779 on January 26, 2018, 02:19 PM
Are there any examples where Erdogan, who was elected time and again democratically in fair elections & vowed to keep Turkey secular, tried to impose Islamic law ever?

In a speech once on the news I heard him say something to that effect, but honestly this isn't a topic I know too much about. There is no question that Erdogan is a dictator. He has arrested thousand of people who, according to him, participated in the coup attempt. He has also imposed press censorship, arrested journalists, and closed newspapers who don't support him. And with respect to him being freely elected, remember that so was Hitler.

With respect to al-Sisi there is no question he is a dictator. Where I do support him and any other leader completely is in his attempt to make Egypt a secular nation at the government level. Religion is a strictly personal matter and has no place in government. The only way to have freedom OF religion, is to have freedom FROM religion. Naturally secularism alone in no way guarantees political freedom. Saddam Hussein and Bashar al-Assad, although they claim to be Muslims, ran essentially secular governments.