• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Terrorists aren't muslims (religion stuff WARNING)

Started by PANZER24, September 22, 2018, 08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANZER24

Greetings everyone, I am here to just point out, clear things up and answer questions regarding "terrorists".
Since I am muslim, I think it is my duty to share you information about this kind of people as I am aware of who exactly they are.
Before I start, I am not totally sure if talking about religion is allowed here, thus I am not going to argue which religion is the true one, because these topics end up in a bad way to both parties.
so who are terrorists??
first, they aren't muslims, they are extremists who follow islam quotes in a wrong way, god never ordered us to wear a bandana, get an AK-47 and kill non-muslim people in such a brutal way because that's actually suicide and suicide (as you all know ) is forbidden.
you may find in Coran (if you have read coran) that god said "fight for your religion" but this sentence has a different meaning than murdering innocent people. it was adressed to muslims ages ago when they should "transfer the message" to all the world and even if it takes them to shed blood as many non-religious people (back then) would refuse that and have to kill muslims to protect their religion.
Before, both parties (muslims and non-muslims) held the weapon and fought each other because when muslims tried to convince them they refused and -non muslim people- decided to kill them.but now, those brutal extremists prefer killing people with almost no reason, they didn't try to convince them by arguing and sharing their point of view. they claim that it is "jihad" for "allah" (god in english) and there is no such a thing in coran that says "explode yourself for the sake of islam" but infact, the name "islam" means peace in english. God always wanted us to be peaceful with everybody regardless of who they are. and even thought he allowed us to marry non-muslims only if you convince him/her to convert to islam.
world has changed, and we (muslims) can convince others in peaceful ways. it is really sad to see the world think that we are brutal monsters who aim to kill, because of the so called extremists who ruined our image. We want peace with the world. I hope everyone understands the true meaning of "islam" and that our image gets cleared again. I apologise for grammatical mistakes in this paragraph (Because I am 13 lmfao :DD).

Thank you for your attention :)

here is a video about jeffery lang who shares his opinion about coran.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifllgTA2pmY

scarface

Well, I'm going to answer you, your message is quite interesting.
I think that the people who are fighting in Africa or in the Middle East really think they are Muslim. And maybe you have already read the sentence "all the Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim (tous les musulmans ne sont pas des terroristes, mais la plupart des terroristes sont musulmans).
You probably don't agree with that but it's easy to explain: Islam is now the first religion in the world (before Christianism), and many Muslims live in "unstable countries", some of which had revolutionary events (some were repressed).
However, each time an attack is being conducted by an Arab or a Muslim, it is called a terrorist attack. Even when it's not proven. It's due to the fact that in Islam, it's God who says what must be done. That's why many attacks are linked with Islam and practically none are linked with Christianism or Buddhism. 
For example, many Rohingya fled their home in Myanmar to neighboring Bangladesh, but the killings and persecution were never regarded as terrorist in the Media. It the same thing in the US, where there is a mass shooting every day, on average. And yet, most are not qualified as terrorist (except when it is a Muslim). The attack of Stephen Paddock was not qualified as terrorist either, because he was a Christian white man, even if it was claimed by the Islamic State.
If a Muslim is stabbing people in the street, it will be probably seen as a terrorist attack, otherwise, if the man is white and Catholic, it will be just seen as dementia. That's how the media process information.

scarface

Here you can find an exceptional video about Stephen Paddock with the last videos of him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRgVX8SYX4

Visibly, nobody helped him carry the dozens of bags onto his bedroom, except the staff of the hotel.
But he won't be remembered as a terrorist because he had no towel on his head. Some Americans are probably already missing him and his shooting skills.

Shadow.97

Panzer: I actually disagree with your statement.
Even if someone does interpret a religion in a certain way, it is still the same religion. Unless there is massive differences.
Just like if a christian group started doing terrorist attacks and using alot of gun violence towards others, they'd to me still be christian.
Just like a window is still a window if you shoot through it :) Just a broken window.

However, i don't think terrorism in itself is linked to Islam in itself. I think it is linked to a certain type of people and certain groups of people.
No person should be seen as a terrorist based on location, belief, or looks.
It is their actions, and thoughts that should matter.

humbert

Just about all religions have a splinter group of fanatics who will stop at nothing to achieve their ends, all the while thinking they have God on their side. They take intolerance to the max. I can sit here and name example after example, and of course I mean in just about all religions.

I remember chatting with Maher in an email. He told me that if it were possible, he would take his copy of the Qu'ran, show it to an "Islamic" terrorist and point out that suicide and all acts of terror resulting in the killing of innocent people are very clearly prohibited by the Qu'ran.

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on September 26, 2018, 07:23 AM
Just about all religions have a splinter group of fanatics who will stop at nothing to achieve their ends, all the while thinking they have God on their side. They take intolerance to the max. I can sit here and name example after example, and of course I mean in just about all religions.
I totally agree.

QuoteI remember chatting with Maher in an email. He told me that if it were possible, he would take his copy of the Qu'ran, show it to an "Islamic" terrorist and point out that suicide and all acts of terror resulting in the killing of innocent people are very clearly prohibited by the Qu'ran.
It's clearly prohibited in Islam to kill innocent people in any situation.
As to suicide missions where death is imminent, they exist in other cultures like the Kamikaze for example, or in certain western expendable military units, not just Islamic armed militant groups.
In early Islam, they're weren't any explosives that kill innocent bystanders. A fighter would take on enemy lines by himself even if it meant death to extract the courage of others. A castle can be taken when a man is thrown behind the wall to open the gate knowing of certain death. But these were rare examples and what we see today is something horribly inhumane from all sides of wars, occupations, oppressive regimes, and terror groups of all religions, not just my own.
I wonder why so many people find the courage to speak out against militant Muslims when they take only a tiny fraction of the lives taken by Government backed forces everywhere with airstrikes, bombing, shelling, and small amunition by something like an AK-47. That is the worst terrorism possible. Selling weapons to those that will kill civilians is also terrorism. We need to balance our views.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

aa1234779

This wall is said to be in a church in Milan, Italy. Can someone confirm?

Just imagine if it were on an Islamic building, all hell would break loose.
I do not glorify such a depiction of crude violence, but it is unfair that other faiths aren't pressured to reform like we are. Reform is always good in all faiths.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)

scarface

Quote from: aa1234779 on September 26, 2018, 03:15 PM
This wall is said to be in a church in Milan, Italy. Can someone confirm?
Just imagine if it were on an Islamic building, all hell would break loose.
I do not glorify such a depiction of crude violence, but it is unfair that other faiths aren't pressured to reform like we are. Reform is always good in all faiths.
Yes, apparently it's a marble picture of a decapitated soldier at the Milan Cathedral also known as Duomo di Milano.

We can be wondering if this is evidence that Jesus Christ was a Mujahid of the "State".
Most probably, it depicts what was already happening a few centuries ago.
Note that there is another famous marble picture called Judith beheading Holofernes on this cathedral, which was also painted by Caravaggio.
Oddly enough Holofernes was...a Syrian general.
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-judith-beheading-holofernes-marble-relief-on-the-main-facade-of-the-94424451.html

aa1234779

This is a saying of Jesus peace be upon him, isn't it?

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

Hud (11)

scarface

"Jesus peace be upon him"? said like that it reminds me of the 5th element. With a name like that it must be a friend of leeloo dallas multipass.
As for the saying, I dont know, I never read the bible.
I just know JC was coming from Palestine and a few other things, it's enough. By the way in your country this book is forbidden, there must be a reason.

A beer party in Palestine:
http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/2018/09/26/01003-20180926ARTFIG00319--taybeh-les-palestiniens-ont-aussi-leur-fete-de-la-biere.php