• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Terrorists aren't muslims (religion stuff WARNING)

Started by PANZER24, September 22, 2018, 08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANZER24

I apologise for late reply, I can't find a second to open computer due to studies these days.
Yes shadow, but I just wanted to clear things about muslims, because, as I see, most people around the world sees us as terrorists, you can find this in games, blogs and articles etc
here is an example: http://www1.cbn.com/700club/christianity-or-islam
the man in this article is saying that "islam" consists of killing christians just because they aren't muslims. this is so hilarious and irritating to find people even think of this.
so I decided to write this topic so any visiter could know that our religion is about peace.
thank you all for your opinions

scarface

@Panzer42: actually, most of the victims of the Islamic State and other Jihadist groups are muslims. Because in North Africa, North Nigeria and Middle East, the vast majority of the population is Muslim. And the disciples of the "State" makes it clear: they want to weed out the "bad" Muslims (those who are not Sunni). Of course if they can they want to deal with the others too.
In my opinion, in Syria there was a demographic problem, with a population multiplied by 3 in 40 years. If there had been only 100 000 inhabitants in Syria, instead of 20 million, chances are that the victims of Assad would have been less numerous (maybe there would have been no Assad) and the army of Baghdadi, a bit smaller. Also, note that the most violent countries are situated in Central and South America. But the media are talking about kidnappers and drug cartels because they don't dress like Bin Laden or Jihadi John.
In Saint Etienne I stumbled upon soldiers who were patrolling. One of them was starring at me. He was probably wondering if I was an envoy of God. And yet I was well-dressed, shaved, and I didn't have any "towel" on the head. The capitalist model has beeen creating more and more inequalities and it's also the cause of the frustration of a growing part of the population.

scarface

Here is an article in French about a high ranked soldier of Isis who was preparing an attack at the Eiffel tower. The plan was thwarted. The Eiffel tower is a known target, and I wouldn't be surprised if sth happened over the upcoming years.
http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2018/09/27/01016-20180927ARTFIG00010-un-haut-cadre-de-daech-et-sa-famille-devant-la-justice-francaise.php

aa1234779

Nasser Musbeh is a 12 year old boy from Gaza who was killed by a sniper's precise shot to the head.
What if he was Jewish and the sniper was a muslim?

Warning: Arabic song along with the video. Mute is possible.
https://youtu.be/mRcx_eL4atw
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on September 27, 2018, 09:40 PM
Yes shadow, but I just wanted to clear things about muslims, because, as I see, most people around the world sees us as terrorists

This is a textbook example of the old saying "the righteous pay the sinners wages". People who believe this sort of thing are grossly misinformed and believe everything the news media tells them. There are probably as many as one billion Muslims on this planet, and the vast majority of them want only to live in peace with everyone else. It is the small band of terrorists who claim to be "real Muslims" that are responsible for all the trouble. In fact these people are anything but Muslims, most of what they do is prohibited by the Qu'ran, including suicide. I should also mention this sort of thing is by no means unique to Islam. Here in America there are "Christians" who want everybody to believe the world was created in 6 days and are even trying to make this nonsense part of the curriculum of study.

Quote from: aa1234779 on September 30, 2018, 02:21 AM
Nasser Musbeh is a 12 year old boy from Gaza who was killed by a sniper's precise shot to the head.
What if he was Jewish and the sniper was a muslim?

The Zionist regime of Israel has an awesome propaganda machine. They also have the backing of many of the world's great powers including the USA and the EU to a lesser extent. The Zionists are no less satanic than "Islamic" bombers who kill innocents, supposedly in the name of Allah.

aa1234779

18 years ago and the slaughter of innocent Palestinians by American backed Zionists goes on.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

humbert

Quote from: aa1234779 on October 01, 2018, 06:10 AM
18 years ago and the slaughter of innocent Palestinians by American backed Zionists goes on.

The Jews have been hated by just about everybody since humans have been walking the earth. I have a hard time believing this is coincidence. The only other group of people who even come close are the Romanys (a.k.a. Gypsies) This is not racism, I'm just stating a fact.