• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: qazaq on July 18, 2012, 01:26 AM
Oops, just missed this section sorry, I am Alex and very happy to found you all here..
I am ready to spend my 2 cents of little knowledge to anyone needing it, though mostly I'll be the one asking questions I guess, oh and somebody please thank the gentleman above me for providing me a clean and A+ quality OS, so I can be here..
Cheers to all!

Welcome aboard too, Alex! Where exactly are you from?

As for the OS, is your system strong enough to handle Windows 7 64bit? If so, I strongly recommend it. If you're stuck with ann older computer and have no option to upgrade, may I recommend XP 32bit? Our Chief uploads his latest releases to the Pirate Bay - and you'll find them on other sites too. It goes without saying his releases are rock solid and highly recommended. Naturally you can also download and install a distro of Linux - it'll get you on the forum just as easily. Just pick your poison.

Naturally if you're not sure, simply tell us what system you have and we'll be in a better position to recommend something.

katana

Quote from: Daniil on July 19, 2012, 06:45 PM
@ katana
Thank you very much, lady! Nice to read your posts. :D It is honor for me to speak with such fascinating woman like you. :)
*bowing and smiling in the style of James Bond*

It is my pleasure, Mr. Daniil!
*smiles like Madonna (from the painting) while trying to act sophisticated like one of those bond girls*
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

WuxiIxuw

Hello
I've found this from from TPP
I used to use Maher torrents especially for operating system since a very long ago
Really outstanding and the most important is the continuity of the monthly updates.
Thanks a lot and much appreciated all of your work.

katana

:) Nice to have you here, WuxiIxuw!  8)
I'm a WOMAN. Like a man but with a WO. Important distinction that. Can be misunderstood if not made properly.

Ahmad

@ WuxiIxuw. :)

Welcome brother.
Have a nice stay with us.  :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

WuxiIxuw

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

edvaness

I am edvaness from Whitelaw , WI., USA, I'm 72 years old, and feel like 71...lol.
Very nice forum here , and love torrents.
I'll be back often.

cjs0_0

Hello all! I was upgrading a laptop to win 7. Found out no drivers for the wireless lan adapter. I Needed XP os & found Maher's copy. That's how i came to be here today. When I get the welcome to XP window the install XP is not highlighted. Can I get a little help?

Ahmad

@ edvaness.  :)

Welcome to our world.
Will be waiting for your next visits.

Wish you all the best.  ;)

Ahmad

@ cjs0_0,

Hello, and nice to have you here with us. :)

This is not the right section for posting windows issues.
Anyway, wait for reply in your other post in this link:

http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=707.0

Good luck. ;)