• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amon93

Quote from: humbert on March 26, 2015, 02:30 AM
Quote from: amon93 on March 25, 2015, 05:43 PM
Hello, my name is Zoran Amon. I'm new to this forum.
im from Serbia, Ciry Svilajnac aaaand im  born 1993. and i hope we will get along pretty well... also an amateur in windowsing :)

Welcome aboard. We're all here to learn and help others out.
-
I found your city on Google maps and I have a question. The Cyrillic spelling is Свилajнац - the final letter in the transliteration doesn't match - ц = ts and c = s. Or is it that the Serbian pronunciation is different?

yes it is the Serbian pronunciation, and most people think that we talk russian even tho its completly diferent letter and language

humbert

Quote from: amon93 on March 26, 2015, 09:08 AM
yes it is the Serbian pronunciation, and most people think that we talk russian even tho its completly diferent letter and language

What is the approximate transliteration of the letter ц ?  We know in Russian it's TS, what is it in Serbian?

amon93

What is the approximate transliteration of the letter ц ?  We know in Russian it's TS, what is it in Serbian?
[/quote]

for that letter it would be the same translation... but honestly these other letters(Љ,Њ,Ш,Ð,,Ћ,Ж,Ч,З) are hard to translate becouse our Serbian Cyrillic has one letter for allmost every sound you can make when you speak our language...

you can try to write these other letters in google translate and hear them how they actualy sound

CPP_GEEK

Hi Bro Maher.

I am Samar. I am not so good in programming and I like this forum.
a.a View my forum: cgeeks.smfnew2.com

Shadow.97

Quote from: CPP_GEEK on April 06, 2015, 09:32 AM
Hi Bro Maher.

I am Samar. I am not so good in programming and I like this forum.
Welcome to the forum Samar :) Nice having you here.

CPP_GEEK

Welcome Shadow.97 Bro.. :)
a.a View my forum: cgeeks.smfnew2.com

humbert

@Shadow.97 - Did you get a sex change operation or what? :)

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on April 08, 2015, 06:49 AM
@Shadow.97 - Did you get a sex change operation or what? :)
Humbert-> Did you read my mind?  :o

Shadow.97

Kind of. Kind of. No op yet. Not mentally stable enough.
Prefer if you pm about questions like that though, I'm not comfortable with it being too open..

Shadow.97

Quote from: usmangujjar on April 09, 2015, 01:00 PM
i like Fuj,
if unfortunaltey any Moderator go away, he deserve to be Moderator here, may be he don't like.
+1, good posts, good english, good thoughts :)