• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Introduce yourself

Started by Maher, January 28, 2011, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

Hello sushanthsai. Apparently you found the right forum.
You can browse the forum and download some movies, or some versions of windows 7 and 10.
You can also make a donation for the Administrator if you feel like it.

priya01

"Hello all.
Nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to seeing what this site is all about"

Shadow.97

Quote from: PANZER24 on January 12, 2018, 11:27 PM
Hello I'm PANZER24(i'm not gonna give my true name) im working at tunsisa pionneer school as a pupil and I'm aged about 13 years old.I love digital things as well as i have a youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2Wlridhk4qKSGjkERVXcQ?view_as=subscriber
Thanks for you attention.
Big welcome!
How did you find the forum?
I thought "Wow, so young!" at first, but then I realized, I was 14 upon registering here on the forum.

ScothJony11

Hi...I am Scot from Seattled, I registered because you did a nice os and thanks for your sharing.

Maher

Welcome to our family Scot 🙏🏻
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Shadow.97

Quote from: Maher on April 17, 2020, 05:45 PM
Welcome to our family Scot 🙏🏻
Welcome to the forum Maher, havn't seen you in years :D!
Your link in your signature is outdated FYI

And ofcourse; welcome to Scot(As mentioned in the Games post :)  )

humbert

Quote from: ScothJony11 on April 17, 2020, 05:39 PM
Hi...I am Scot from Seattled, I registered because you did a nice os and thanks for your sharing.

Where's Seattled? Or is this a spelling error?

Guliver

Hello everyone, I'm Guliver and I have been visiting this forum for a long time, but I only decided to make an account now. Huge thank you to Maher for reopening registrations for me, and to scarface and humbert for assisting me. Looking forward to being a part of this community :)

humbert

Quote from: Guliver on June 07, 2022, 09:37 PMHello everyone, I'm Guliver and I have been visiting this forum for a long time, but I only decided to make an account now. Huge thank you to Maher for reopening registrations for me, and to scarface and humbert for assisting me. Looking forward to being a part of this community :)

GULIVER!! You finally made it! Thanks for your interest in joining. From the way you came across in your emails I felt you'd be an asset to the forum.

By the way and so we can know a little more about you. Where exactly are you from? Country and city. In no way is answering the question mandatory, it's just nice to know. Our forum is truly international. Scarface is in France, Vasudev is in India, Shadow97 is Swedish but (I believe) lives and works in Dublin, Daniil is in St Petersburg (Russia), I live in San Antonio TX (USA), originally from Cuba, and Maher is Jordanian but lives in Israeli-occupied Palestine. Here everybody is welcome. Registrations are difficult only because we've been invaded by bots many times. Bots are NOT welcome.  :-)

Guliver

Wow, thank you for your kind words Humbert. I am from (and presently residing in) Europe, but I hope you guys will forgive me if I don't specify where exactly, at least for now. I am kinda wary about putting personal information where it can be accessed publicly, my apologies. It is good to know that this forum is so open and accepting to people from all parts of the world and backgrounds. And I agree 100% on the bots, honestly plenty of websites should be more proactive when it comes to bots and other bad actors.