• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TastyTeo

How do i add additional languages? Can i make an iso for a greek-english version? how?

onestep

Installed OS, tried to install that drivers service pack but I could only get the internet installed. It gives me a blue screen with errors when I try to dl the rest.

Listed on my device manager are these yellow question marks...

Other Devices
          ! Network Controller
          !PCI Modem
          !Unknown device

Sound Video and Game Controllers
          !Multimedia audio controller

My audio driver is a RealTek AC97 Audio Driver Disk. I have a Panasonic Toughbook Model Number CF51ECMFBBM. Thanks

I used DPS and it gives me a blue screen and restarts. I downloaded the drivers from the site and they install and ask me to restart. When I reboot, they ask me for the CD so I have the search them and either the blue screen comes back or they ask me to put in the driver disk CD. Im so confused feels like I am running in circles.

notdonethisbefore

Hi,

First ofall thanks for this.

I am using Daemon tools to run this CD. It prompts me for a key but when i enter the one you have given , it says invalid

Odlanyer22

To Whom It May Concern:

Good day!

I used to install MS Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (Volume Untouched) and using the VLK you provided from PasteBin (the VLK that already passes WGA). Yet, I experienced something wrong twice. After a month that I installed Windows, the machine will stop responding. That moment I open my computer, it will just displayed until the wallpaper of my desktop and nothing more. If microsoft did not crashed my machine then...any cause and solution for that sir?

I am using these as my security programs and utility before it was happened:
-avast! Internet Security 7 (up-to-date)...
-CCleaner and TuneUp Utilities (in latest version, before,, but now Advanced System Optimizer 3 ONLY)...
-USB Disk Security

AN so, after I just reformat it lately, I just pick download updates but ask me when to install (something like that...) I'm afraid to install those again. They are currently standby at the yellow icon near the clock...  ;D

Please help!

Thank you very much!
Learning Is Continuous Process . . . ;)

Daniil

Quote from: Odlanyer22 on November 06, 2012, 08:30 AM
To Whom It May Concern:

Good day!

I used to install MS Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (Volume Untouched) and using the VLK you provided from PasteBin (the VLK that already passes WGA). Yet, I experienced something wrong twice. After a month that I installed Windows, the machine will stop responding. That moment I open my computer, it will just displayed until the wallpaper of my desktop and nothing more. If microsoft did not crashed my machine then...any cause and solution for that sir?

I am using these as my security programs and utility before it was happened:
-avast! Internet Security 7 (up-to-date)...
-CCleaner and TuneUp Utilities (in latest version, before,, but now Advanced System Optimizer 3 ONLY)...
-USB Disk Security

AN so, after I just reformat it lately, I just pick download updates but ask me when to install (something like that...) I'm afraid to install those again. They are currently standby at the yellow icon near the clock...  ;D

Please help!

Thank you very much!
Hello again, comrade!  :)
Problem you explained, occures because a virus, I don't think that this was because M$ grim and dark thought.  :D (If that was because of M$, OS would show some abuse messages like "License bla-bla-bla" or "Windows Geniune bla-bla-bla". But if computer got simply and silent stuck then it isn't M$ intrigues, it looks like a virus.)

Try to change Antivirus, maybe, for payware one. Avast isn't good AV (IMHO). Try Kasperskyno, it's very slow, DrWeb, or freeware AVG.

sunil_u123

If I use the product key you've provided in pastebin with the latest Maher's Windows XP SP3 October 2012 updates, will I be able to update Windows, and will it pass the Windows Genuine Advantage test? Please give me this info. Thanks in advance.

Odlanyer22

Thanks sir daniil! Uhmmm... I believe so, and I trust.  :salute:
Learning Is Continuous Process . . . ;)

lolzob

Thank you for everything!

DAWxp32

A few moments ago I downloaded a version of Xp from TPB with the "Maher" signature, so I just registered here to say Thank You!