• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANZER24

Well I agree with you my friend as I used Windows 8 and it sucks: it contains many bugs. XP is a perfect operating system and updating it to let it handle new applications is cool and awesome.
WINDOWS XP IS THE BEST!!!

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on January 31, 2018, 08:14 PM
Well I agree with you my friend as I used Windows 8 and it sucks: it contains many bugs. XP is a perfect operating system and updating it to let it handle new applications is cool and awesome.

XP was an excellent operating system in its day. Unfortunately it's obsolete and essentially useless with today's computers. Keep in mind you can upgrade an operating system only up to a point. After that it must be rewritten from scratch. The only people who should continue with XP are those with very old systems and an upgrade is financially impossible.

I'm running Windows 10 and it runs very well. I also ran Windows 8 and 8.1 until 10 arrived and honestly I've never had a problem. Did you attempt to run it on a very old system or what?

Janet

Quote from: PANZER24 on January 31, 2018, 08:14 PM
It is wonderful to read you say this. Don't let them get you down friend. As I said before, this forum is for the SUPPORT of Windows XP users.  :) At least that is what the title of the forum says  ::)

Regards

PANZER24

well im running windows 8 in a computer that the minister of education had offered me.
system specs:
intel celeron.
Intel HD graphics.
2Gb RAM.
In short words it sucks.

Vasudev

Quote from: PANZER24 on February 01, 2018, 08:26 PM
well im running windows 8 in a computer that the minister of education had offered me.
system specs:
intel celeron.
Intel HD graphics.
2Gb RAM.
In short words it sucks.
Add additional RAM because ddr2/ddr3L will be expensive when new ones come out.

PANZER24

I wish if I could since im using a notebook and I cant add additional RAM  :'( :'( :-\

Vasudev

Quote from: PANZER24 on February 03, 2018, 01:50 PM
I wish if I could since im using a notebook and I cant add additional RAM  :'( :'( :-\
Most notebook have 2 slots for dual channel performance. Just easy, open your back panel and put the RAM stick in and you're good to go.

PANZER24

humbert

Quote from: PANZER24 on February 01, 2018, 08:26 PM
system specs:
intel celeron.
Intel HD graphics.
2Gb RAM.
In short words it sucks.

Now I understand why you said Windows 8 sucks. In reality it doesn't suck, it was never intended for this ancient system. Even the 32bit version is going to give you trouble. Stick with XP until it's possible for you to upgrade.

Stetozz

Hi all,
After an XP format im having a problem with the "Device Audio driver". Im looking for "PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24C5"..maybe SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio Driver...
Can someone halp me?

Thank you
Stefano