• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

HI MAHER,

THANKS FOR YOUR MS XP JULY INTEGRATED WITH SATA TORRENT FILE. I DOWNLOADED IT AND IT WILL GR8 HELP FOR ME. I GOT ONE DOUBT, WHEN THIS XP INSTALLING, IS THERE ANY KEY WANT TO INSTALL XP?... IF YES, PL U GIVE ME.. AND THANKS AGAIN.

BY SHANEVEL

Maher

Quote from: cboysteve on July 23, 2011, 12:49 AM
i used windows media player u think nero would work
Media Player won't make it!
Use Nero, ImgBurn or CDBurnerXP.
Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: Amuro1 on July 23, 2011, 02:02 PM
hey maher i was in the process of downloading xp and it took me to a blue screen that was loading files in the end it says setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in  your computer, make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected to your computer and that configurations are correct. i have my hdd on correctly its running win7 and i'm trying to clean install xp to it . it tells me i have to stop the setup every time and when i do it says if i have a floppy disc drive in a: to remove it i dont have one. if i can get any help as to why it wont set up why it wont recognize my hard drive that would be awesome thanks alot
That means your SATA drivers are not included in my release!
You have to locate them yourself from the manufacturer website and copy them into a USB or a floppy drive.
Another option is to disable AHCI from you BIOS. Or change from AHCI into IDE.
Good luck.

avk304

hai maher,,,,,, i have been using your xp sp3 integrated with sata os since last 6 mnths,,,, but i think the february version getting some problem for me.... i...e   time cannot automatically updated and microsoft .net frame work sp1 is not there........... so i request you pls do this modifications,,,, and release a new version for next month

Maher

Quote from: avk304 on July 24, 2011, 06:08 AM
hai maher,,,,,, i have been using your xp sp3 integrated with sata os since last 6 mnths,,,, but i think the february version getting some problem for me.... i...e   time cannot automatically updated and microsoft .net frame work sp1 is not there........... so i request you pls do this modifications,,,, and release a new version for next month
February release has some issues, but none regarding Microsoft Update.

Abubakr

Brother Maher, assalamu alaikum..
I really like this release of Win XP and its genuine or updateable, but here are some observations on it:-
1) .Net Framework is not included.
2) A lot of drivers may not be needed.
3) Avira AntiVir Premium reported NOTEPAD.EXE on three system-folders are infected.
----
I handled them all but wondering which version of .Net Framework, I have to install?

thanks for your efforts

Maher

Quote from: Abubakr on July 24, 2011, 02:20 PM
Brother Maher, assalamu alaikum..
I really like this release of Win XP and its genuine or updateable, but here are some observations on it:-
1) .Net Framework is not included.
2) A lot of drivers may not be needed.
3) Avira AntiVir Premium reported NOTEPAD.EXE on three system-folders are infected.
----
I handled them all but wondering which version of .Net Framework, I have to install?

thanks for your efforts
waalaikom assalam,
1. .NET Framework is optional! You can download it and install yourself.
2) I don't like to mess alot with the original content, that's why I don't remove drivers.
3) This must be a virus from your side! Extract the original image from me and scan it, you won't find any viruses!
4) Regarding .NET Framework, install the latest: Version 4. You can find it in the Programs section.
Good luck.

jborjaperez

Hey Maher,

I recently DLed the Windows XP Pro SP3 for July because my old version of windows broke. So after getting my hard drive to be stable again I'm trying to boot it up from the burned disk. I wrote image to the cd at 1x speed and after i load from disk it just goes to the black screen with the cursor blinking in the upper left. Nothing happens afterwards.. I used imgburn btw.

How can I get this windows to boot up so I can install ?

Thank you

reziky

hey i get error " STOP: C0000221 UNKNOWN HARD ERROR
\SYSTEMROOT\SYSTEM32\NTDLL.DLL

achie96

Quote from: sriram iyer on July 17, 2011, 02:44 PM
brother please help me i downloaded your file i mounted with daemon tools when i run set up file it asks for activation key  i don't know how to install it please help what should i do to install it in my pc i am not a computer literate so please help me since i want to install this os

with deamon tools it always go rong with keys!!!