• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: Zahiri on August 07, 2011, 08:29 PM
Thank you very much for your reply :)
I have tried to burn the xp image on a new cd rw but after finishing burning proces the cd rw is still empty and it doesn't saved any data on the disc.
Is it only possible in a CD r ? I  burned the image several times with nero and poweriso, 4 speed, but same problem. I don't understand it ??? .

Is it possible to make a bootable usp with the xp image I download?
And what kind tool or programs are working to make a xp bootable usp ?

Thanxx
It's better to burn on a new CD-R.
You can use win2flash to make USB bootable and ready to install Windows XP.
Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

atlzcarguy93

maher
my computer's stuck
i burnt the iso to a cd and executed the reinstallation. after about 10 mins it got stuck on one file. i forgot the name. but i restarted the installation and now it won't go past the first file: _default.pif it says setup cannot copy the file
i pressed esc to skip that file but it says the same thing for each file after that
i've made sure that the cd rom is the first to boot up
why does it keep on getting stuck? what do i do to fix it?

sanjoseparaiso

@Maher, is your version has already visual c++ 2005 and visual c++ 2008?.

I have 4 computer

3 computer uses different XP but has Visual C++ 2005 and  2008.

I try my one computer and installed your OS but the visual c++ 2005 is not visible. Im missing something?

Zahiri

I've installed xp on my laptop but there are some problems.
I did not want to format or delect vista from my laptop but want to instal XP as a partition, so I can use both of them. I didn't format or overwrite vista.

I installed it from USB, I made it first bootable. Everything went okay till the setup finished and restarted I had a problem with XP installation.

I can't go further and the message saying some file is missing or corrupt,   Windows root>\system32\Hall.dll
I had to install vista again because I couldn't go through this message.

I don't know what to do now, please advise me by this problem how I can solve this nightmare.

Thank you

sib0

Sir,can you please explain me how to burn this...
1) Should i put this image into .iso with winrar then burn with some image burner
2) Same like step 1 just without putting image into winrar..
3) Using nero and add a boot.ima
Or something else...IM stuck already fucked 2 disk..Didnt burn XP for while so i somehow forgot.. Need it for my brothers PC..
Any help is greatly appreciated..

Maher

Quote from: atlzcarguy93 on August 09, 2011, 06:14 AM
maher
my computer's stuck
i burnt the iso to a cd and executed the reinstallation. after about 10 mins it got stuck on one file. i forgot the name. but i restarted the installation and now it won't go past the first file: _default.pif it says setup cannot copy the file
i pressed esc to skip that file but it says the same thing for each file after that
i've made sure that the cd rom is the first to boot up
why does it keep on getting stuck? what do i do to fix it?
Burn the CD again with minimal speed.
Good luck.

Maher

Quote from: sanjoseparaiso on August 09, 2011, 09:36 AM
@Maher, is your version has already visual c++ 2005 and visual c++ 2008?.

I have 4 computer

3 computer uses different XP but has Visual C++ 2005 and  2008.

I try my one computer and installed your OS but the visual c++ 2005 is not visible. Im missing something?
Visual C++ is not included in Windows XP! You have to install it yourself.
Search Google for download links.
Good luck.

Maher

Quote from: Zahiri on August 09, 2011, 03:08 PM
I did not want to format or delect vista from my laptop but want to instal XP as a partition, so I can use both of them. I didn't format or overwrite vista.

I installed it from USB, I made it first bootable. Everything went okay till the setup finished and restarted I had a problem with XP installation.

I can't go further and the message saying some file is missing or corrupt,   Windows root>\system32\Hall.dll

I don't know what to do now, please advise me by this problem how I can solve this nightmare.

Thank you
Dual booting Vista and XP is a little bit complicated for normal users.
Search Google: How to dual boot Vista and XP. You will find lots of helpful tutorials.
Good luck.

Maher

Quote from: sib0 on August 09, 2011, 06:18 PM
Sir,can you please explain me how to burn this...
1) Should i put this image into .iso with winrar then burn with some image burner
2) Same like step 1 just without putting image into winrar..
3) Using nero and add a boot.ima
Or something else...IM stuck already ****ed 2 disk..Didnt burn XP for while so i somehow forgot.. Need it for my brothers PC..
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Just burn the file you downloaded into an empty CD!
Don't change anything.
Open any burning software and search for "burn image file" or something like that.
Browse to the file you downloaded, and you're done.
Good luck.

cybercontroler

Quote from: Maher on August 09, 2011, 09:45 PM
Quote from: Zahiri on August 09, 2011, 03:08 PM

Thank you
Dual booting Vista and XP is a little bit complicated for normal users.
Search Google: How to dual boot Vista and XP. You will find lots of helpful tutorials.
Good luck.

Hello try EasyBCD