• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Quote from: Maher on August 13, 2011, 03:40 AM
Quote from: Frank on August 12, 2011, 10:23 PM
Hey Maher.

I have a few questions. I don't know if it has been answered before (I haven't gone through the 18 pages of Q&A) but I really need a concrete answer from you.

If I download your torrent and burn it in slow speed on a RW CD, will I be able to use this CD (engraved with XP) with a program like BootCamp, Parallels, VmWare Fusion or Virtual Box? I am currently using a MacBook Pro and badly want to play some PC games. I need Windows XP at a very low cost (free, in this case) since I am a student and was wondering if your torrented XP would fit on such programs that needs a Windows Operating System, in the first place, to work.

Previously, I said I was using a RW CD, but do you suggest me another kind of CD that would fit more the need of this file?

Thank you very much. I am patiently waiting for an answer.
Hello Frank,
Ofcourse you will be able to use it with the programs you mentioned.
I'd recommend using CD-R and burn with minimal speed.
Good luck.

Ok,
thank you very much for the quick and helpful answer. I take good note of what you previously said.

Maher

Quote from: aika on August 13, 2011, 03:46 AM
hi, thanks for the upload
but somehow i cant boot it
i burned the image to a dvd ( im wondering if there is any problem with dvd instead cd)
i tried a old cd with win xp sp2 and it works fine, but when i try the dvd i cant boot
doesnt appear the option " press a key to read the cd" , it just starts like if theres nothing inside
How did you burn the image?
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: Frank on August 13, 2011, 04:59 AM
Quote from: Maher on August 13, 2011, 03:40 AM
Quote from: Frank on August 12, 2011, 10:23 PM
Hey Maher.

I have a few questions. I don't know if it has been answered before (I haven't gone through the 18 pages of Q&A) but I really need a concrete answer from you.

If I download your torrent and burn it in slow speed on a RW CD, will I be able to use this CD (engraved with XP) with a program like BootCamp, Parallels, VmWare Fusion or Virtual Box? I am currently using a MacBook Pro and badly want to play some PC games. I need Windows XP at a very low cost (free, in this case) since I am a student and was wondering if your torrented XP would fit on such programs that needs a Windows Operating System, in the first place, to work.

Previously, I said I was using a RW CD, but do you suggest me another kind of CD that would fit more the need of this file?

Thank you very much. I am patiently waiting for an answer.
Hello Frank,
Ofcourse you will be able to use it with the programs you mentioned.
I'd recommend using CD-R and burn with minimal speed.
Good luck.

Ok,
thank you very much for the quick and helpful answer. I take good note of what you previously said.
You're welcome ;)

worldastro

hello maher !!!! i install win xp 32 july sp3
it is very nice runing very good but one q. when i right click and refresh
then it is slow what is the problem ????? plese help me sir ????
thanks for good windows
                          --worldastro

khilven2011

Greetings Sir Maher,

Im downloading your Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated post in thepiratebay.org. . .I try this when im done downloading i hope it work..

reagrds,

khilven2011

sweetcomp

Hey maher, first of all, thanks for the effort of putting this torrent up, but i have a small problem.
I cleaned my computer completly with FDisk, and then tried your CD, it wouldn't boot. I used a program: Mini XP
to try to instal it from there, and i was able to start the screen where you can choose instal, system compitable, but i simply cant click the instal button, it sort of like greyed out, just as everything else in the menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Maher

Quote from: worldastro on August 14, 2011, 07:46 AM
hello maher !!!! i install win xp 32 july sp3
it is very nice runing very good but one q. when i right click and refresh
then it is slow what is the problem ??? ?? plese help me sir ??? ?
thanks for good windows
                          --worldastro
Which programs did you install?
Do you have an anti virus software? Do a full system scan.
Good luck.

Maher

Quote from: khilven2011 on August 14, 2011, 10:25 AM
Greetings Sir Maher,

Im downloading your Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated post in thepiratebay.org. . .I try this when im done downloading i hope it work..

reagrds,

khilven2011
It will defenitly work ;)
Good luck.

Maher

Quote from: sweetcomp on August 14, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hey maher, first of all, thanks for the effort of putting this torrent up, but i have a small problem.
I cleaned my computer completly with FDisk, and then tried your CD, it wouldn't boot. I used a program: Mini XP
to try to instal it from there, and i was able to start the screen where you can choose instal, system compitable, but i simply cant click the instal button, it sort of like greyed out, just as everything else in the menu. Any help would be appreciated.
You can't install it from inside Mini XP!
If the CD doesn't boot, that means you didn't burn it right, or your boot order in the BIOS is not set correctly.
Are you sure your CD/DVD ROM is set as your first boot device?
How did you burn the CD?

FPSFan

Hello Mr. Maher,

My friend's computer became corrupt with the message: Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

He is running Windows XP Home Edition, but the computer will not start at all even in safe modes because of this message.

I burned the copy of the SP3 to a CD-R disk and set the BIOS to boot first from CD/DVD, yet it continues to not find the disk.