• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maher

Quote from: chahit on August 17, 2011, 03:56 PM
thnx.. bro..
bt later do i need to install mouse key board drivers nd those ethernet drivers and oll...(rigourous work) ??? ??
or
will it b boot install and run type.. (this wud be better) :)
Regarding drivers, it's better to back them up before you format and install a new system.
If you don't backup, you might need drivers for them and you might not. Regarding your hardware.
You can use any driver software detection to install them later.
Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: khilven2011 on August 18, 2011, 08:12 AM

For the prove, that is Window Xp SP3, ur Window XP SP3 rather..i erase the license (edit) heheheheheh

thanks you.

regards,

khilven2011
You're welcome.

Maher

Quote from: aBaDy on August 18, 2011, 09:44 AM
First i want to thank u about ur work  8) < Great work  ;D
Second I have one request  :-[ PLZ add ".Net Framework 2 - 4" Updated plus visual C++ 2005 2008 and 2009 , because i have problem with my Win Xp i download two copies but i cant install .Net Framework 3 and 3.5 i always get error  :o
You're welcome.
What error do you get?
Where do you download the files from?

aBaDy

Quote from: Maher on August 19, 2011, 02:41 PM
You're welcome.
What error do you get?

Thank u for Reply  ;D

I download original copy Windows XP SP2 Professional Edition and the second one Windows XP SP3 Lenovo "modified"

i got this error "dotnetfx35setup.exe is not a valid Win32 application."  ???

I redownload a million Fresh copy from Mirosoft and still the problem  :-\
;D Only "Allah" Can Judge Me  ;D

aBaDy

Or Can u give me a link of torrent windows xp SP3 with .net framework ??? PLZ  :)

chahit

but dear i dont know how to back them up ?????? ???  :'(

Maher

Quote from: aBaDy on August 19, 2011, 04:56 PM
Quote from: Maher on August 19, 2011, 02:41 PM
You're welcome.
What error do you get?

Thank u for Reply  ;D

I download original copy Windows XP SP2 Professional Edition and the second one Windows XP SP3 Lenovo "modified"

i got this error "dotnetfx35setup.exe is not a valid Win32 application."  ???

I redownload a million Fresh copy from Mirosoft and still the problem  :-\
Try installing .NET 4 first.

aleehraiz

hello Dear Maher, i m facing a problem at the very start of installation right after it loads files... The problem comes when i put the CD into the drive and press any key to boot from CD , it starts loading necessary files before drive selection option ..
The error message is "STOP: c000021 Unknown Hard Error\SystemRoot\System32\ntdll.dll"

It only happens in your Windows XP installation process but not when i try installing Windows XP with service pack 2 (my old windows XP CD which requires CD key to enter)

My hard disk is Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 40 GB SATA hard drive...
I think there might be some problem in my hard disk because it is very old now :D . but why the old one window with service pack 2 is installing ? and also i have tried another window xp service pack 3 lite edition(170mb) .. which also work fine and install without any problem..
Plz Help me if possible

aBaDy

Quote from: Maher on August 20, 2011, 05:24 PM
Try installing .NET 4 first.

I install it without problem  ;) , But the programs required .Net Framework 3.5  >:(

Maher

Quote from: aleehraiz on August 21, 2011, 02:38 AM
hello Dear Maher, i m facing a problem at the very start of installation right after it loads files... The problem comes when i put the CD into the drive and press any key to boot from CD , it starts loading necessary files before drive selection option ..
The error message is "STOP: c000021 Unknown Hard Error\SystemRoot\System32\ntdll.dll"

It only happens in your Windows XP installation process but not when i try installing Windows XP with service pack 2 (my old windows XP CD which requires CD key to enter)

My hard disk is Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 40 GB SATA hard drive...
I think there might be some problem in my hard disk because it is very old now :D . but why the old one window with service pack 2 is installing ? and also i have tried another window xp service pack 3 lite edition(170mb) .. which also work fine and install without any problem..
Plz Help me if possible
Try burning the CD again with minimal speed.
Good luck.