• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherlock

Quote from: reina123 on September 05, 2011, 06:23 AM
hi!, thanks for the upload. :] i have a question, do i need to unrar the file then burn it ? or should i directly burn the rar? thank you :D

You will need an iso to cd  burner to burn it to a CD... if you have nero.. that should do the job...otherwise there is plenty of iso to cd burning softwares on the internet for free.

Maher

hi!, thanks for the upload. :] i have a question, do i need to unrar the file then burn it ? or should i directly burn the rar? thank you :D
You should directly burn it.
By the way, even though the file looks like a RAR file, it actually isn't! It's an ISO file.
Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: sherlock on September 05, 2011, 08:22 AM

You will need an iso to cd  burner to burn it to a CD... if you have nero.. that should do the job...otherwise there is plenty of iso to cd burning softwares on the internet for free.
Thanks for your contribution.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

rickforking

I'm getting the "setup can not find any hard drives" error while using a SATA drive.  My motherboard is a tforce 6100-939.  I don't suppose you know if the sata controllers for that board made it into the july release, or are new to the august release?  I'm kinda at my wits end at this point

humbert

Quote from: rickforking on September 06, 2011, 03:28 AM
I'm getting the "setup can not find any hard drives" error while using a SATA drive.  My motherboard is a tforce 6100-939.  I don't suppose you know if the sata controllers for that board made it into the july release, or are new to the august release?  I'm kinda at my wits end at this point

If you're stuck on XP, you gotta keep in mind that there were no sata drives when that OS was originally written, so the installation program can't pick them up. It does, however, give you an opportunity to stick in a disk with drivers for anything XP knows nothing about. I believe this is what's causing your problem. Notice that XP doesn't even have drivers for USB 2.0 until service pack 2 was released -- I'm not sure if sata drivers were added later separately or as part of service pack 3. I'm certain that the version Maher uploaded will work with sata, but the installation program is a separate deal altogether. Maher you uploaded this version, please correct me if I'm wrong and if I'm right, can you provide the sata drivers for the installation program?

db1227

good day mr. maher. i just downloaded your august release for windows xp sp3. i was just wondering if you could help me with how am i suppose to do a clean install of it on my laptop i have a ASUS W5AE. maybe a step by step process if its not much of a bother to you.  and how am i going to re-install the laptop drivers. my hdd is partitioned into to c: and d: drive. thanks. and its been awhile since i was able to use the wi-fi capability of my laptop. thanks in advance.:)

lrjones

Dear Maher
I have downloaded win xp with sp3 Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated August 2011.rar"  Kindly provide the key to install it.  Tryed a few I saw for the july release as well as others online and nothing works.  Even tryed my own key off my laptop but thats a dell that has windows xp media center 05 installed.  Computer is running terrible and I need to do a clean install and dont have the cd.  ANY and ALL help is greatly appreciated I just want to wipe this thing out and start over.

thanks

Dovy91

I installed this on my netbook that has built in wifi, but it won't detect my built in wifi... and I can't boot back my windows 7 preinstalled. I put the windows xp on a partitioned drive so my windows 7 is still on my main drive... I'm using my iPod touch to type this up on this forum... I had a program installed loaded up on my main drive that was suppose to restore my windows 7 boot and could dual mode the 2 os's but it gives me an error after I installed it on windows xp. With no Internet and no acsess to windows 7 I can't do anything besides stare at the windows xp screen without a proper wifi driver...

messo

pls .. mr.maher

passwrod wrong .. I'm trying to deth ,,

I wanna passwrod .. Windows.XP.Professional SP3 Integrated July 2011 release.rar  (torrent)

plzzzz ..  :'(  :'(  :'(

side info .. my Email
[email protected]

hindotero

i got a problem installing july release cant find any hard disk but the march release works fine with me.. :(