• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarface

About the engineers in India, I can't be optimistic when I read this: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-06-18/news/40049243_1_engineers-iit-bombay-batch-size

Fundamentally, I'm like Piero san Giorgio, I think that there will be no more progress in the future, and above all that we have already reached some limits. For cars or computers, there is practically no more evolution. And the supercomputers are only a bunch of computers working together. But with the current depletion of oil, copper, phosphate, gold, I'm afraid we might need people working in the fields, and not unproductive workers or geriatric deadwood.
http://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2012/09/19/rare-earth-metals-will-we-have-enough/
Today many people with a diploma have no job while the ones who have useful skills, like farmers, bakers, butchers or nurses won't be facing difficulties in finding jobs.

Vasudev

Frankly scarface, I'm not shocked. You highlighted batch sizes of only IIT's but I'm not studying in IIT's. Our institute is affiliated to  VTU (Visvesvaraya Technological University).

capaj

What about windows xp professional sp3 april 2015??? please tell me,thanks

humbert

Quote from: capaj on April 27, 2015, 06:26 PM
What about windows xp professional sp3 april 2015??? please tell me,thanks

As far as I know support for XP was discontinued last year? If such a release exists, who updates it?

As I've mentioned many times before, XP should be used only by those unfortunate people stuck with an old system with an upgrade being financially impossible.

shhnedo

Honestly, XP doesn't recieve the amount of updates 8.1 does, so I wouldn't actually worry about Maher not releasing updated XP images. The Jan2015 one will do just fine.

Shadow.97

Based on this:
QuoteApril 23: All April releases ready!
Happy Windowsing ;)
It seems like ALL releases are ready. And that there's no more for Windows XP.

shhnedo

Quote from: shhnedo on April 30, 2015, 10:58 PM
Honestly, XP doesn't recieve the amount of updates 8.1 does, so I wouldn't actually worry about Maher not releasing updated XP images. The Jan2015 one will do just fine.
I think it's possible to scroll up a few times before posting. :)

WhiteTomcat

Hello Maherz :) ... Will you be making Windows XP future updates anymore?

Vasudev

Hey whitetomcat, Welcome aboard. MS stopped issuing updates for xp. Download older releases of xp by maherz & install it.

WhiteTomcat

Quote from: Vasudev on May 11, 2015, 11:21 AM
Hey whitetomcat, Welcome aboard. MS stopped issuing updates for xp. Download older releases of xp by maherz & install it.
I've seen Windows XP with February updates on torrents and other sites that's why I asked. Thanks for the reply :)