Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johhu12

Quote from: Tovagulet on October 31, 2011, 08:51 PM
Quote from: johhu12 on October 31, 2011, 05:30 PM
Quote from: Tovagulet on October 31, 2011, 02:42 PM
Quote from: johhu12 on October 31, 2011, 01:54 AM
Yes, I did install Mahers XP, Septembers release. I got into Safe mode but you can't run program as administrator in safe mode. Also I can log into windows with Administrator user and I looked up that my user and administrator both have full rights.

Why do you even have 2 accounts on your computer. I always though that was pointless.
Plus, why you want to run proframs as administrator if your account have full rights, meaning Administrator. But in this case some why it doesn't let me. I would like to hear what Maher has got to say.

Okei. Could somebody with real knowledge answer my question? First of all Administrator user has every operation system even if you don't make it. Plus if I have Administrator rights that doesn't mean that every program runs as Administrator. I have the rights to run it as Administrator.

Now I see what you mean.
I though you had 2 accounts, but I Tried to run an application as Admin, but gave me the same message as yours.
It can be fixed by doing this

Right click My Computer, Click on Manage to open computer management console

On the left side, click on Local Users and Groups
Click Users
Right click Administrator and select Set password

Read the warnings, click Proceed if you want to proceed

Then type the new password, confirm it and save it by clicking OK
Click OK to close the confirmation dialog
Close management console

and you'll be able to run it as administrator.

Well thousand thanks to You mate! That did the trick :)

Br000ke

HEY GUYS ! It's me here again :D I've got great news, I finally got this thing to work ! It was after all something wrong with my boot.ini -file. I booted Linux Mint and got my hands on it and now it works perfectly ! :)

Cheers
-Brooke

Maher

Quote from: Br000ke on November 01, 2011, 08:13 AM
HEY GUYS ! It's me here again :D I've got great news, I finally got this thing to work ! It was after all something wrong with my boot.ini -file. I booted Linux Mint and got my hands on it and now it works perfectly ! :)

Cheers
-Brooke
Happy for you Brooke :)
And a BIG thanks goes to my friend Tovagulet who's been busy answering everyone's questions as I'm busy.
A BIG BIG THANK YOU MAN :)
Keep it up.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

blueparadise

I have Download Window XP SP from torrent but this file requires password to open .rar file
Download File Name
Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.July.2011.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso
please mention its password here or sms me at +92-300-9885944

Maher

Quote from: blueparadise on November 02, 2011, 01:52 PM
I have Download Window XP SP from torrent but this file requires password to open .rar file
Download File Name
Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.July.2011.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso
please mention its password here or sms me at +92-300-9885944
No password for rar file!
If you downloaded such a file, then it's not mine!
I don't protect with passwords.
Only download from my page at TPB.
Good luck.

light88

hi maher
can you tell which languages are included in the october release please? is there italian?

Maher

Quote from: light88 on November 03, 2011, 09:22 AM
hi maher
can you tell which languages are included in the october release please? is there italian?
Only English!
But you can change the user interface to any labguage you want if you download it's MUI files from the internet.
Good luck.

joel65675

Hi, I have  Win XP Professional  Corporate SP2 Integrated Aug 2006 installed on my Acer Aspire 5560 notebook, was searching through TPB looking for Win XP with SP3 integrated to the latest.  Just need some advice before making any decision to installing it - do I need to re-format and conduct a clean install or I can update just by simply clicking install?

Maher

Quote from: joel65675 on November 04, 2011, 03:47 PM
Hi, I have  Win XP Professional  Corporate SP2 Integrated Aug 2006 installed on my Acer Aspire 5560 notebook, was searching through TPB looking for Win XP with SP3 integrated to the latest.  Just need some advice before making any decision to installing it - do I need to re-format and conduct a clean install or I can update just by simply clicking install?
You need to do a clean install!

Crise

@ maher, I found what was causing the booting problem but making a boot disk(from a usb drive) doesn't solve the problem. Also when i get the blue screen it says "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", i dont know if this means theres a driver error or what but i update all the important ones.