• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddevil1311

Mr. Maher, I have a question: Can your Windows XP version be installed from virtual driver on Windows mini XP of Hiren's BootCD?

Adityagrao

Well Thanks for the Software..

I am Windows XPSP3 Till May Updated with me.. dose your product help me in just updating it without re-installing windows XP?

Or it would be help full if you could release 6-months updated for your Product so that It helps.. well i think you got my poit

Maher

Quote from: Ahmad on November 17, 2011, 03:12 AM
Shokran ya Maher and everyone.
Thanks a lot.
I'll read your wikipedia link. but please, yes or no? to specify it in my head.
1) Those SATA drivers included in your release are like chipset drivers for example? AS when I install your release, I noticed that chipset drivers are already installed and updated.
2) Every motherboard comes with its CD of drivers. Those SATA drivers included in your release are the update of SATA drivers on that CD?
I'll be very grateful and Sorry for asking too much but how could I learn ?!
And my motherboard doesn't help me in new things. Upgrade is soon.
No problem man, ask whatever you want :)
We're here to help ;)
1) Yes.
2) Yes.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: TheOne on November 18, 2011, 12:23 AM
Sorry if this question has already been asked, I tried to search but did not have much luck with results. First let me start by saying thanks so much for the upload it worked perfectly and is installed. I do have a question though, Can i go online with this system? If so how do i enable such a thing as its currently not picking up any internet access. I think the drivers are lacking? Sorry if its a dumb question.
Ofcourse you can.
If you are not able, then you might need the proper driver for your ethernet card.
In such case you need to use a driver software detection.
I recommend Driver Pack Solution (http://drp.su)
Good luck.

Maher

Quote from: reddevil1311 on November 18, 2011, 06:48 AM
Mr. Maher, I have a question: Can your Windows XP version be installed from virtual driver on Windows mini XP of Hiren's BootCD?
Yes you can.

Ahmad

A big great pure Thank you, Mr. Maher and every helpful respected man like you.
I really learn a lot every time visiting this forum. May Allah help you and help with you.
Thanks a gain.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

DARK_AVENGER_T

Hey, first of all I wanted to say thanks for what your doing here, I really respect that.
My question is this - I have a genuine windows 7 upgrade disk that I want to install on a laptop.
I need to first install a windows xp or vista to be able to install the new windows 7.
I downloaded your version (havent installed it yet) of xp, says there is no need for a cd key, which is great,
but will the new genuine windows 7 be able to be installed and recognize it as a lagit copy? have anyone tried it before?
it will delete windows xp when I install windows 7, it just needs to think the xp is genuine.
Thanks.

mickey6252

First of all, mr. Maherz, I want to say to you THANK YOU!!! for your uploads. I use your winXP versions since November 2010, and after a years of darkness, you put some light in windows xp installing. Well, with your last version (November 2011) I've noticed a litle problem. I installed it on 5 computers, and on every one of them after booting, proces "svchost.exe" is taking 100% of processor about 5 minutes or more, and in that time machine is "frozen". I've tried to download again, and burn again, but the problem is still here. On two machines this solved the problem, but on all the others problem is  still here.
Thank you Mr. Maherz.
PS. Sorry for my English.

Ahmad

Quote from: mickey6252 on November 20, 2011, 10:21 PM
First of all, mr. Maherz, I want to say to you THANK YOU!!! for your uploads. I use your winXP versions since November 2010, and after a years of darkness, you put some light in windows xp installing. Well, with your last version (November 2011) I've noticed a litle problem. I installed it on 5 computers, and on every one of them after booting, proces "svchost.exe" is taking 100% of processor about 5 minutes or more, and in that time machine is "frozen". I've tried to download again, and burn again, but the problem is still here. On two machines this solved the problem, but on all the others problem is  still here.
Thank you Mr. Maherz.
PS. Sorry for my English.
I want to share my experience in that problem so that it may help.
I had this problem before on my friend's PC after a fresh installing of the original untouched XP SP3. But his problem was because he didn't have the appropriate drivers for LAN card, so he installed about 3 different drivers until one of them worked but it made the svchost service like your case 100% of processor activity. I downloaded the appropriate driver for him and reinstalled windows and it became alright.
I mean that in my case, it was a problem of non compatible drivers or installing many drivers.
After all I don't have much experience, so wait for Mr. Maher reply.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

harkness

So I burned the iso image to a dvd and now I cant get mac osx to recognize the dvd as a bootable dvd, plz help!