• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad

Quote from: OverseerD on January 31, 2012, 01:21 AM
I just did a clean install and now i cant connect to the internet do i download and use the drivers from microsoft?

Hello OverseerD,  :)
If I'm right, may be you haven't installed the proper drivers for your internet card.
Those drivers are not integrated with XP. They are on the CD that came with your PC.
After installing XP, you need to install drivers for internet, sound, VGA ... etc.
Good luck. :D
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK

@ Pavle

are u sure ??????
download it again and then try
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Hacker_pc

i am wondering if there is any windows xp with drivers for internet card,cause after i install i am unable to find them,and i am likely without my comp.thanks

Ahmad

Quote from: Hacker_pc on February 06, 2012, 10:09 PM
i am wondering if there is any windows xp with drivers for internet card,cause after i install i am unable to find them,and i am likely without my comp.thanks

Try here :   http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=399.msg2526#msg2526
:)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: vamboge on January 29, 2012, 05:41 PM
I tried isntalling from a boot CD it said cda1000.sys corrupt.Any Ideas?

try burning at the lowest speed possible!!!!!
u will succeed...

BLADESHARK

Quote from: vimaldhiman on January 30, 2012, 09:50 AM
Hi Maher,

I have download your windows xp sp3 updated dec 2011 and now i want to download Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated January 2012 but there is a problem in it during installation there is spelling mistake in Time Zone New Delhi. what is the reason of spell mistake. and please can you tell me how to make universal ghost by which i can install one ghost on different motherboard and laptops

Thnaks

Yeah i 2 recognized that spelling mistake but what does it matter; its just the name of the timezone; does it show on ur desktop;y r u worried with that spelling mistake and making a issue. maher has already done lots.... :P :P

nelughitan

all version of win xp sp3 by MAHER have a BIG problem
internet explorer 8 included by this version not open https page who need certificate
help me

other browser open this page bau internet explore 8 not open
now i work with google crome

Vic

with this version of Win XP SP3 I can't load any external HDDs with Malwarebytes Anti-malware installed. They worked fine with XP SP2, but not June 2011 or Jan 2012 SP3 by Maher. Anyone know how to get these external HDDs to boot with Mbam and this SP3?

(Microsoft Windows XP Professional  5.1.2600.3.1252.44.1033.18.2047.1430)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Vic on February 10, 2012, 03:10 AM
with this version of Win XP SP3 I can't load any external HDDs with Malwarebytes Anti-malware installed. They worked fine with XP SP2, but not June 2011 or Jan 2012 SP3 by Maher. Anyone know how to get these external HDDs to boot with Mbam and this SP3?

(Microsoft Windows XP Professional  5.1.2600.3.1252.44.1033.18.2047.1430)

CAUSE:-- This problem can occur if there are corrupted or incorrect keys in the registry.

RESOLUTION:-- Clean your registry with Advanced System Optimizer or Ccleaner or any other registry cleaners, but make sure to first make a backup of your current registry block.
if still your problem is not fixed
download Microsoft fix it and run the program for errors.
if still problem persists reply here
GOOD LUCK VIC. ;) ;)

BLADESHARK

Quote from: nelughitan on February 09, 2012, 04:30 PM
all version of win xp sp3 by MAHER have a BIG problem
internet explorer 8 included by this version not open https page who need certificate
help me

other browser open this page bau internet explore 8 not open
now i work with google crome

Don't use IE8 its buggy and Microsoft no longer supports IE8 and has stopped releasing security updates for IE8
Use Mozilla or Chrome, both are the best...... ::) ::)
I use IE8 just for updates and nothing else.

AND PLEASE EVERYBODY STOP CRITICIZING MAHER's XP >:( >:(