• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikas

hi,
i have downloaded win xp sp3 from your given link "W!nd0ws XP Pr0fe$sional $P3 (x86) !ntegr@ted Janu@ry 2O12 ", extract it and write it on a CD.when i start installing in my pc from boot it does not start.normally when i insert CD after boot when windows open it shows it's setup format.i also change setting in BIOS mode give 1st preference to CD-ROM further it doesn't shows any dialog like"press any key to start from disc" before booting. so how can i install it before system booting?

BLADESHARK

Hello Bikas 8)
The biggest mistake you did is by EXTRACTING it
It is an .iso format,you have to just directly write it on a CD by programs like Nero, Ultra ISO, Power ISO
When you extracted it you lost the Boot File that is why you are not able to Boot from the CD.
Just write the ISO Directly to a CD.

Thank You!! :) :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Ahmad

Hello Bikas:)

As BLADESHARK said ... (No Extracting)
But I also want to clarify something about burning...

To burn the torrent file you have downloaded (ISO file), use any image burn software like NERO, UltraISO, PowerISO, MagicISO or ImgBurn.
BUT, be sure to use the option "Write/Burn ISO image".

If you put the ISO file you have downloaded onto the CD and burn like any data CD, it won't boot.

You must specify to burn CD/DVD image.

Also, it's recommended to choose the lowest burning speed (4x) to avoid errors.

This is a tutorial about burning image with PowerISO :
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=380.0

And this with MagicISO :
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=383.msg2121#msg2121

Good luck.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

bikas

thanks for your support
i want to know one more things that, is there any  difference between your release of W!n XP  $P3 (x86) !ntegr@ted Janu@ry with W!n XP  $P3 (x86) !ntegr@ted F@bru@ry except windows update.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: bikas on March 16, 2012, 02:33 PM
thanks for your support
i want to know one more things that, is there any  difference between your release of W!n XP  $P3 (x86) !ntegr@ted Janu@ry with W!n XP  $P3 (x86) !ntegr@ted F@bru@ry except windows update.

NO?? :o
Why are you asking such kinda question. ???
Did you notice something odd or new, please do let us know!
We will look forward to it. :D
Thank You! :)

cam

humbert

Quote from: cam on March 25, 2012, 01:24 AM
spanish?

Are you referring to the letters "SP" as in Win XP SP3? If so, that stands for "Service Pack". Copies of Win 7 or XP can be found on the torrents in any language, but Maher only supports the English version. In fact, I don't even think our Arab friends on the forum use the Arabic version. Being from Cuba, Spanish is my first language, and yet I could not use a copy of Windows in that language. In fact, the very first time I even saw a Spanish version of Windows was during a trip to Mexico years ago when I was first courting the lady who is now my wife. As far as I was concerned, it could have been written in ancient Sanskrit.

BLADESHARK

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humb25 on March 25, 2012, 05:20 AM
Quote from: cam on March 25, 2012, 01:24 AM
spanish?

Are you referring to the letters "SP" as in Win XP SP3? If so, that stands for "Service Pack". Copies of Win 7 or XP can be found on the torrents in any language, but Maher only supports the English version. In fact, I don't even think our Arab friends on the forum use the Arabic version. Being from Cuba, Spanish is my first language, and yet I could not use a copy of Windows in that language. In fact, the very first time I even saw a Spanish version of Windows was during a trip to Mexico years ago when I was first courting the lady who is now my wife. As far as I was concerned, it could have been written in ancient Sanskrit.

My Dear Friend cam is asking for Windows XP in Spanish language.

bikas

HI
actually my cd-rom is not working so
can u say, how i formatting(install new OS) my pc through 'pendrive' before booting?
is there any extra software needed ,what should be the file format stored in pendrive ?
pls tell me briefly.