• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kanna

Quote from: BLADESHARK on August 17, 2012, 03:26 PM
Quote from: The Nawab on August 16, 2012, 11:42 PM
@kanna, If The Installation Disk Is Of Windows OS, Then It Must Have A Repair Option. Just Boot The Installation And When It Shows Repair Option Key, Press That.
Remember Maher's ISO do not have repair option
ofcourse i am using mahers iso.wat can i do now?
tanks for the links but what abt the key?

BLADESHARK

�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

The Nawab

QuoteRemember Maher's ISO do not have repair option

Oh! Thanks For Letting Us Know That. I Never Knew About It.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

benjy206

well,
Im just wondering im in the middle of downloading the windows xp pro, i have imgburn do i have to change the file to ISO and make it bootable or just put it on to a blank DVD disk and install for boot? Also do i have to format the hard drive before i do this or is it in the setup as i install?

The Nawab

The File Which You're Currently Downloading, Is Already In ISO Format. Maybe You Haven't Modified Your Folder Options In Control Panel To View Extensions Of The File.

The Nawab

Thanks For The Share fankoosh!

Ahmad

Quote from: benjy206 on August 20, 2012, 08:07 PM
well,
Im just wondering im in the middle of downloading the windows xp pro, i have imgburn do i have to change the file to ISO and make it bootable or just put it on to a blank DVD disk and install for boot? Also do i have to format the hard drive before i do this or is it in the setup as i install?

As The Nawab said.. The file you're downloading is already a bootable ISO image. But remember not to burn it like any data DVD..  Choose the option to burn an image.
And format option is allowed during windows installation, so you can format during setup.

Good luck.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

tylerl

Hi, I just downloaded the Aug 2012 ISO and was just wondering if I could add in driverpacks using DriverBASE and then Direct Burn as a bootable ISO using nLite?

Apsam

Hey fellas, I'm wondering is it possible to use this ISO in VirtualBox/Parralells on a Mac?