The Nawab

@tylerl, Yes You Can.

@Apsam, Try It.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

mrc333777

whats the crc or sh1 or md5 of the august xp .iso

uzz3r

Hi I recently downlaoded Windows XP August edition with no problem.. But when I extracted the file using winrar it gave a total of 182 erros... Here are a few of the errors it gave:

C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create SUPPORT
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create VALUEADD
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create I386\ASMS
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create I386\COMPDATA
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create I386\DRW
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create I386\LANG

Does anyone know why this happened and how it can be resolved?

Thanks in advance

The Nawab

I Believe It's Corrupt.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

fankoosh

Quote from: uzz3r on August 23, 2012, 03:13 PM
Hi I recently downlaoded Windows XP August edition with no problem.. But when I extracted the file using winrar it gave a total of 182 erros... Here are a few of the errors it gave:

C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create SUPPORT
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create VALUEADD
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create I386\ASMS
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create I386\COMPDATA
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create I386\DRW
!   C:\Users\Tom\Documents\xpp\Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.August.2012.SATA.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com].iso: Cannot create I386\LANG

Thanks in advance

try to unrar & extract to diff directory or diff folder i mean not in the same folder , if not ok ? u may have corrupt file , so if u downloaded by torrent , try from utorrent option to Force recheck the downloaded file

Ahmad

Quote from: mrc333777 on August 23, 2012, 08:42 AM

- Hashes of August 2012 XP ISO file:

* CRC32: 2F273E4B
* MD5: D501742C845253F0B869FD7B33EB9D54
* SHA-1: 967460F1322217E5212C205ABACA7AD366B0E7BE

You can find that in this link:
http://softarchive.net/blogs/maherz/w_nd_ws_xp_pr_fesional_p_x_ntegrted_august.1011172.html
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Ahmad

@ uzz3r, Hello. :)

I'm with my friend fankoosh in what he said.
If you have an external drive [a flash drive for example], try to extract to it and see.
If it fails too, then you may have a corrupt file.. So, as my friends said before me, you can use uTorrent and force re-check the downloaded file to see if it's not downloaded completely.

UPDATE:
Wait a second... You said you've downloaded August 2012 release, then you are supposed to have a .RAR file >>> Extract this file and it'll give you the ISO file which you should burn.
You're trying to extract the ISO file.. Don't extract that ISO file as Maher said after 2 posts.

Good luck. ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Maher

Quote from: Apsam on August 22, 2012, 07:32 PM
Hey fellas, I'm wondering is it possible to use this ISO in VirtualBox/Parralells on a Mac?
Yes, you can.
You might need the serial, you can find it here:

http://pastebin.com/ymDs4wR8

Good luck.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: mrc333777 on August 23, 2012, 08:42 AM
Sorry, forgot to update the 1st post :)
Check it now, already updated.

Maher

Quote from: uzz3r on August 23, 2012, 03:13 PM

Thanks in advance
You're trying to extract the ISO file, that's wrong!
The ISO file should be burned into a blank CD with minimal writing speed.
Good luck.