• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLADESHARK

Quote from: clifford on August 29, 2012, 07:48 AM
Just installed the new "Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Integrated August 2012"

But whatever I do my network controller,ethernet controller, video controller and audio controller  and some more doesn't work???

Please what can I do to let them work.. I couldn't even get the names of those devices, they're unknown. :S
Always remember that only SATA drivers are integrated not ALL Drivers.
Good luck buddy :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

T3nd3rBee£

Hello Maherz,

thank you for the august release of xp, ive installed your work before and never had any problems, thank you. since installation finished i cant log into the pc, i get an error code 0x80070002 and message saying:

"a problem is preventing windows from accurately checking the license for this computer. error code 0x80070002"

I searched the forum for the error code before posting but i unfortunately came up with no responses, any help with this problem will be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you.

The Nawab

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

T3nd3rBee£

thank you The Nawab for your reply,

unfortunately, i cant log on to windows to open the microsoft fixit you gave the link for (assuming the link was intended for me). Before the welcome screen comes up i get the above error message and i click ok to close the message and the log in welcome screen comes up but wheneva i click on my user name i get the error message again and then back to log in welcome screen. please help

thank you

Brad

ok im having trouble. i try and restart my computer with the iso cd in the drive and it comes up no no operating system. please help i dont know what im doing.

Ahmad

@Brad. :)
What do you mean by iso cd in the drive?

Are you trying to install windows XP from the ISO file loaded in a virtual drive [Like Daemon Tools] ?
If so, it'll fail. You must burn the ISO file on a blank CD or DVD as an image not Data CD. Then modify boot sequence in your BIOS to boot from CD first and it'll start windows installation.

For more information, refer to this link:
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=652.0

Good luck.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Brad

ok i got it with poweriso. now when i boot off of the cd it just comes to a blank screen with a blinking white cursor. HELP? lol

Ahmad

@Brad.

Did you burn the ISO file as Data CD? If so, this is wrong and it won't boot . You must burn it as image. This is the possible reason I know for this problem.

Read this tutorial carefully to know how to burn ISO image with PowerISO:
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=684.0

Good luck.  ;)

Brad

its def a bootable image that i burnt. i read some tutorials on how to make it a bootable image. it doesnt say no operating system anymore it just comes up with a blinking cursor and does nothing. it doesnt go right into the setup for xp.

Ahmad

@Brad. :)

But the ISO file you've downloaded is already bootable. You don't need to change it and make it bootable. What I'm saying is to only burn it with any burning software as image burning not data.

Sorry if I can't help. But this is the possible cause I know for your problem.