• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows XP Support

Started by Maher, June 21, 2011, 11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad

its ok. thanks for your help. it has been really helpful

rjroche

Pls. Help me i don't know what to do after the installation in the user accounts selection, it showed up my account with a password and now i dont know what to do. I didnt put any password but it showed up with a password. Please help. Sorry to my english speaking.. Thanks. ASAP. :'(

Odlanyer22

Sir, may I ask an ISO file that contains all the updates and hotfixes for Windows XP? thanks!
Learning Is Continuous Process . . . ;)

Ahmad

Quote from: Odlanyer22 on September 14, 2012, 04:58 PM
Sir, may I ask an ISO file that contains all the updates and hotfixes for Windows XP? thanks!

Actually, Maher's XP release is An original Windows XP SP3 + IE8 + All Hotfixes & Updates till the current month.

You can download the latest release of September 2012 from Torrent or SoftArchive

Good luck.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Brad on September 03, 2012, 05:59 PM
its def a bootable image that i burnt. i read some tutorials on how to make it a bootable image. it doesnt say no operating system anymore it just comes up with a blinking cursor and does nothing. it doesnt go right into the setup for xp.
Just double click on the ISO & then select burn :)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: rjroche on September 14, 2012, 09:34 AM
Pls. Help me i don't know what to do after the installation in the user accounts selection, it showed up my account with a password and now i dont know what to do. I didnt put any password but it showed up with a password. Please help. Sorry to my english speaking.. Thanks. ASAP. :'(
Did you really download Maher's ISO
because Maher's ISO does not contain any passwords for any accounts.
Verify the Hashes for the ISO you have downloaded. :) :D

BLADESHARK

Sookieboi90

Hi im not that good with all this stuff i just got a pc with a french vista on it would i be able to use to use your download to set it to xp and hopefully in english also i have 160 gb hard drive but when i go on my computer it says i have 15gb in one and 6gb in the other but i only have one hard drive please help lol...

many thanks
sookieboi90 8)

humbert

Quote from: Sookieboi90 on September 17, 2012, 10:54 PM
Hi im not that good with all this stuff i just got a pc with a french vista on it would i be able to use to use your download to set it to xp and hopefully in english also i have 160 gb hard drive but when i go on my computer it says i have 15gb in one and 6gb in the other but i only have one hard drive please help lol...
many thanks
sookieboi90 8)

The only plausible explanation I can see is the fact that the HD is partitioned in such a way that only 2 Windows partitions (Fat32 or NTFS) exist. The remainder of the drive is either unallocated space or maybe a Linux partition(s) Windows can't see. There are many tools you can use to check if this is the case and promptly solve the problem. For starters, do you have a copy of Hiren's boot disk? If so, boot from it, open mini-XP and then Partition Wizard (or another similar program). It will immediately let you know.

Before I give you more help, go ahead and do this first just to make sure this is what we're dealing with.

rizthegame

HELLO EVERYONE.....
I am new and Desperately need help...

I was trying to install Windows xp sp3 august 2012
And during installation i got at error saying Error file not found
and than its saying some file named presetup.cmd and setuporg.exe are not found
and possible cause that both files not exist in i386 folder...

CAN you please break it down in easy words how to fix it please please will really appreciate