• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Game hints

Started by humbert, December 15, 2013, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

I opened this topic after first getting permission from Maher. Despite the fact that this was never intended to be a gaming forum, he authorized me to start this topic anyway.

That being said... The other day I upgraded my video card (NVidia GT-640 to GTX-660), and part of the deal was 2 free games. These were Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag and Splinter Cell Blacklist. I'm new to these games and I need some help. For example, in Assassins's Creed I can't find the Assassin and I'm stuck on the first thing. The docs I've read aren't very helpful, in fact they almost assume you've played a previous version. Can anyone offer some help, or at least some good links?

BTW, you can continue posting stuff about other games here, just try not to start more game-related topics please -stay on this one.

Daniil

Sorry, comrade, can't help you here. Never played any parts of Assasin's Creed (not interested in this genre of games). Maybe Shadow can help you, I remember, he told something about A'sC.

humbert

Quote from: Daniil on December 15, 2013, 10:31 AM
Sorry, comrade, can't help you here. Never played any parts of Assasin's Creed (not interested in this genre of games). Maybe Shadow can help you, I remember, he told something about A'sC.

I'm not that much of a gamer myself. I installed it only because they offered it for free (came with new graphics card), and because I had the empty space left over on my drive. The only game I've been playing forever is Diablo - ever since Diablo I came out back in ±1997.

humbert

Quote from: usmangujjar on December 23, 2013, 06:01 PM
now i am playing NFS MW, i don't know it is 2005 or 2012,
anyone know the tricks to unlock all cars & other features?
i have searched, but no useful thing yet found.

Pardon my ignorance but I didn't catch the acronym. What's NFS MW?

Daniil

Quote from: humbert on December 25, 2013, 03:40 AM
What's NFS MW?
NFS MW means "Need for Speed:Most Wanted" - nice and fast racing arcade with Lamborgini, Maseratti and other cars of rotting capitalism.:) Nice game, but I don't like racing arcades. BTW, if i remember specs of Usman's PC correctly, he can't run a NFSMW 2012 on his PC. To open new cars and car parts you should winning different racing events.

Daniil

Well, it looks like it's MW 2005, I played it some years ago. I also have an old ws, and MW was fine on it under Windows7. To check the version number. Hm... Try to check date of modification of the .exe file. If it's earlier than 2011, then it's MW 2005.

humbert

Quote from: usmangujjar on December 25, 2013, 09:15 AM
cars of rotting capitalism.:........hahahha

The funny thing about CARS OF ROTTING CAPITALISM is that it's precisely the Communists who most want them.  :)