• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

EaseUS Partition Master Professional

Started by akaubee, December 29, 2013, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akaubee

State-of-the-art and Affordable Disk Management Software
ALL-IN-ONE partition solution and disk management utility enables you to extend partition, especially for system drive, solve low disk space problem, manage disk space easily on MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) disk.

Affordable disk management & PC performance optimization utility costs less than competitors with more robust features
Easy-to-use wizard allows implementation of professional and reliable disk management
Supported OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000

Download: http://www.easeus.com/partition-manager/epm-pro.html
Serial: http://pastebin.com/N1gWTDHg

humbert

Can you put this on a bootable flashdrive or CD? I'm asking because what if you need to repartition your primary drive? If the OS is loaded you can't do that. That's why I'm a fan progs such as Gparted. This is a full Linux live CD with Parted Magic on it.

Shadow.97

Quote from: akaubee on December 29, 2013, 11:13 AM
I recommend this program.
Been using it when my installations have failed on Linux and windows doesn't discover the drives properly after.

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 02, 2014, 03:46 AM
Been using it when my installations have failed on Linux and windows doesn't discover the drives properly after.

Yes, but can you run it as a live CD from a flashdrive, or must you necesarily install it on Windows? As I'm sure you know, if you install it then your drive C: is off limits.

Shadow.97

Quote from: humbert on January 02, 2014, 04:17 AM
Quote from: Shadow.97 on January 02, 2014, 03:46 AM

Yes, but can you run it as a live CD from a flashdrive, or must you necesarily install it on Windows? As I'm sure you know, if you install it then your drive C: is off limits.
Or do you mean like install it like a live cd so you actually boot inside EaseUS when you have messed up your windows and fail to boot?
Or do you mean like a portable installation that can be installed on a USB flashdrive and plugged into  a booting windows pc?
I don't have the answer for any of those questions actually.

humbert

@Shadow.97 - as I see it, any partition editor should flawlessly edit ANY partition. How do you change around C:\ if your partition editor is running under an OS that booted from it? C:\ is mounted and can't be modified. As I see it, the only way to do this is to run it from a live CD, such as [for example] installing in into mini-XP on Hiren's boot disk.

Can this thing modify Linux ext4 partitions? Windows doesn't normally see them.

I still believe the best partition editor I found is Gparted, which is basically a Linux liveCD that will easily boot up using an USB 3.0 flashdrive. Mini-XP is too archaic and will not read anything in USB 3.0.