• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow.97

Quote from: scarface on October 08, 2013, 09:15 PM
Dont tell him to get an older release... There are no other release available on first page.
What's even the difference in the older releases and the newer? It works perfectly fine with an older.
Quote from: SouthWinD on October 11, 2013, 09:39 AM
Okay people can't you atleast help me someway??? Somebody to upload a .torrent file and send it to PM because it's now restricted for .torrent files... I really want to use this win.
As I know Jaster gave you a torrent link, they are not allowed to be posted here.
And no, it is not restricted for .torrent.

AurihZuma

Thank you so very much.

Daniil

Quote from: usmangujjar on October 08, 2013, 10:25 AM
i have correct & latest drivers from harware maker's site, but problem is not solved.
some months ago all thing is fine,
now after fresh windows installation, i run the system rating, all thing is okay, but after installing Video drivers(Nvida Quadro FX1400), the bsod comes during system rating.
So, using Okkam's blade, we cansay that problem is in (in)compatibility of drivers for Quadro and windows system rating. It's probably because of windows stupidity - all works fine but if Windows didn't know drivers for your videocard (or have no entry about this drivers in her drivers DB) it drops the blue screen.
If you need so much to change your system rating (for exmple to start the Aero interface), you just need to do one trick. Open C:\Windows\Performance\WinSat\DataStore, there open file named some_stupid_timestamp Formal.Assesument.xml, and edit it (set parameters of system rating. Warning, max value isn't 10, it's 7,9!)
Save it and restart, and all will be fine.

paradox929

Thanks for your hard work on the Windows 7 images. Can I expect the October edition to be released tomorrow?

Thanks.

Maher

Updated: November release with IE11 ;)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

hanstemper

hey Maherz! can you upload november x64 to TPB ? Thanks bro

humbert

Quote from: hanstemper on November 15, 2013, 10:38 PM

Maher has prohibited torrents. If you want his release and have difficulty with the download sites, the PAY those sites for faster access.

hanstemper

Quote from: humbert on November 17, 2013, 04:49 AM

Maher has prohibited torrents. If you want his release and have difficulty with the download sites, the PAY those sites for faster access.
thats retarded. took me less then five minutes to find antoher updated release that u can download on torrent. so thanks for nothing! greed lol
ps captcha for posting :lol:

Shadow.97

Quote from: hanstemper on November 17, 2013, 08:18 PM
Quote from: humbert on November 17, 2013, 04:49 AM

thats retarded. took me less then five minutes to find antoher updated release that u can download on torrent. so thanks for nothing! greed lol
ps captcha for posting :lol:
Your vision on retarded is really quite odd.

Greed, go to bill gates and speak greed.

Also, Captcha are only for the newcommers.

RoadRunner

Yesterday, in trying to load a new piece of software (Acronis), I found that windows loader is corrupted :(, telling me to consult with my admin..... Well that be me :(, and I have absolutely no idea where to begin. Would like some help on this one....

I looked around on the net, but did not find a hint on how to refresh/reload.....
Thanks,
Henri