Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad

Quote from: humb25 on February 27, 2012, 04:26 AM
Quote from: BLADESHARK on February 26, 2012, 08:39 AM
@ Humbert 8) & @bmhiep 8)
Mr. Maher's Win 7 integrated till Jan 2012 uploaded for you buddy's. :D
Have a Good Day!! ;)

The copy you uploaded is the 32-bit version. I need 64-bit. Can you upload that too? Certainly I don't have a problem with the fact that it's the Jan 2012 release, better that than the April 2011 release I have.

Pardon my stupid ignorance, but can you point me to a site that can explain the definition of the terms "hash" and "MD5" when it comes to torrents?

I don't really understand the word "Hash". But I know what it refers to.
Every file has a unique value of hash like fingerprints <2 files can't have the same hash value> because this value is calculated from the contents <Bytes> of this file.
There are many ways of calculating hash value ;;;  What I know CRC32, MD5 & SHA1.
Every type has a specific method of calculation, So a single file has a CRC32 hash value that differs from MD5 value and SHA1 also. MD5 is the most famous.
There are many tools for this job and this is a link of one :

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/hash_my_files.html

So, people ask Mr. Maher <for example> to post the MD5 hash value of his ISO file to check the value of the ISO file they have downloaded and if they are the same, then they are sure that they have Maher's release.
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

BLADESHARK

Hash for Maher's Windows 7 Ultimate Integrated till January 2012 :--

MD5: 6FACC9AD - 9F5CE988 - 250BEE96 - 4CF7720B
SHA-1: e365a0d255ba2e8ddef2bf9ffb86e332c2271ad3
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

BLADESHARK

Mr. Maher didn't upload 64 bit version :(
Sorry :(

bmhiep

Anyone has link in Mediafire or torrent :(. Above links take me a lot, a lot of time :(

BLADESHARK

Quote from: bmhiep on February 28, 2012, 07:48 AM
Anyone has link in Mediafire or torrent :(. Above links take me a lot, a lot of time :(

For What???

bmhiep

Quote from: BLADESHARK on February 28, 2012, 07:56 AM
Quote from: bmhiep on February 28, 2012, 07:48 AM

For What???

for win 7 32& 64 bit February. All links but deposite died. But the transfer ratr is only 15 kb/s. I can only down 1 link at the same time. One week for 1 win set up, so awful

dexx

None of the download links on Mahers page (except for the $$$ ones) are opening for me.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: dexx on February 28, 2012, 09:01 AM
None of the download links on Mahers page (except for the $$$ ones) are opening for me.

Which Download links you want????

bmhiep

I think torrent is the best for all. I want to download now to make a ghost all main, so sad :(