• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: arizon on April 20, 2012, 01:12 AM
It means in this case that it is not bad edition of Windows 7 with those two languages but I would be better without them.

Basically what you're trying to do is remove 2 language packs, right? Assuming it's too much of a hassle for you to download a clean version of Win 7 (which you're going to need regardless) and reformatting, one great way to find solutions to problems is on Google. Go there (or use your browser's search Windows) and simply type "remove language packs in Windows 7" or something of that nature. A bunch of sites with the solution will come up. I use this method when I encounter a problem, and I can say that it has very easily a 95% success rate.

danielstand

Evening *yawn*

do i need to download all the parts at 1 web? like rapidshare only or mediafire only...?
i scrambled some parts of it.. on mediafire... and rapidshare... but it won't work..... help... :( :(

Shadow.97

Quote from: danielstand on April 23, 2012, 08:04 PM
Evening *yawn*

do i need to download all the parts at 1 web? like rapidshare only or mediafire only...?
i scrambled some parts of it.. on mediafire... and rapidshare... but it won't work..... help... :( :(
Hi Daniel!

When you come to the softarchive.net, you for example expand "rapid share" tab, then you download all of the links under the "rapid share" tab.(I suggest putting everything in the same folder, easier to navigate if nessesairy) When you got all of the parts downloaded, you open the "1st part" with winrar or similair program, then you drag the ISO file to example your desctop. and it will read from part 1-> last part, and if one part isnt found / working, try 1, redownload, or if it came with wrong file name for example "vindoz​_7_64​_april​_2012​_maherz​.softarchive​.net​.part07​.rar(2)" you need to either rename the file or browse to it.
When you extracted all the parts you can burn it to a CD/DVD/USB etc.
Hope i could help a little bit...

Or did you mean..?: You only need to download from one source, not from all sources. I used rapidshare to download it, it worked fine for me :)

topdog

@ danielstand,
           All the parts are interchangeable so the problem isn't that you downloaded from more than one host.
I have downloaded several of "Maherz" prog's using different Cyberlockers as sources and have had no issues except when one part has come down corrupted, then you have to redown the bad part.
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

topdog

@arizon.
            Bro, if your going to post links to TPB on SA, use a dummy user account.
(use different/proxy IP address & new email address) Otherwise if mods see it they can & will ban you.
I know you did it for a good cause, but to them its like eating KFC at Mac's.
    That said, good work & thanks.
they call me domesticated ..... I CALL THEM FOOLS !!!

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on April 23, 2012, 08:37 PM
Or did you mean..?: You only need to download from one source, not from all sources. I used rapidshare to download it, it worked fine for me :)

How did you do it, given the fact that they make you wait forever and the download speeds are notoriously slow? I was looking at some Firefox add-ons, but none of them really do much of anything important. SkipScreen is supposted to help you avoid this headache entirely, but I've never seen it work -- a green Skipscreen bar appears a the bottom, but the site doesn't even know it's there. I just got tired of it and removed it from Firefox. I think it's best just to stick to the torrents or direct download sites and not even bother with the Rapidshares and Megauploads of this world.

danielstand

Evening *yawn*

Hi Daniel!

When you come to the softarchive.net, you for example expand "rapid share" tab, then you download all of the links under the "rapid share" tab.(I suggest putting everything in the same folder, easier to navigate if nessesairy) When you got all of the parts downloaded, you open the "1st part" with winrar or similair program, then you drag the ISO file to example your desctop. and it will read from part 1-> last part, and if one part isnt found / working, try 1, redownload, or if it came with wrong file name for example "vindoz​_7_64​_april​_2012​_maherz​.softarchive​.net​.part07​.rar(2)" you need to either rename the file or browse to it.
When you extracted all the parts you can burn it to a CD/DVD/USB etc.
Hope i could help a little bit...

WORKING ALOT,

Thx for the tips... i just rename all the parts and woallah WORKS thx ;D
Ur a great Helper ;D ;D

Shadow.97

Quote from: danielstand on April 24, 2012, 04:27 AM

WORKING ALOT,

Thx for the tips... i just rename all the parts and woallah WORKS thx ;D
Ur a great Helper ;D ;D
Thanks  ;)
@humbert
You get like links like this
*EXAMPLE*
http://nomaher.com/1
http://nomaher.com/2
http://nomaher.com/3
etc. you click each of them and wait for them to download, i downloaded each at about 50kb/secound

BLADESHARK

Quote from: humbert on April 20, 2012, 01:06 AM
Show me a perfect human being and I'll fly to wherever that person is to meet him/her.
;D ;D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: topdog on April 24, 2012, 01:14 AM
@arizon.
            Bro, if your going to post links to TPB on SA, use a dummy user account.
(use different/proxy IP address & new email address) Otherwise if mods see it they can & will ban you.
I know you did it for a good cause, but to them its like eating KFC at Mac's.
    That said, good work & thanks.
Whats all this about??
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�