• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad

Hello Daniil. :)

I never tried Windows 7 before, but I'm sure Maher and others use DAZ loader to activate his releases of Windows 7.
Of course after installing Windows 7, use the loader to activate it.

You can find it Here.

Sorry for not giving you the information you wanted, but I just wanted to tell what I know.
Good luck and welcome again.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Daniil

Thanks, Ahmad. This loader maybe useful for me later, after creating an image with drivers and soft.

Daniil

I was right. That serials works fine. My question is closed. :)

dirk99

Hey everyone,

i've got a question. Whats about the languages in the current June12-x64-Release? Only english?

humbert

Quote from: dirk99 on July 09, 2012, 04:57 PM
Hey everyone,
i've got a question. Whats about the languages in the current June12-x64-Release? Only english?

Once you're activated you can download and install any language pack directly from Microsoft. If you're just looking for keyboard support for foreign languages, then no need to download anything - simply go to "Region & Language" in Control Panel and pick your poison.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Daniil on July 06, 2012, 11:59 AM
o, I thought that in yours Win7 ISO I could found "AutoUnattend.xml", and copied s/n from there. But - in yours ISO I can`t find this file for search s/n in it.
Hello Daniil 8)
You didn't find the file with the s/n because its not there :P
In windows 7 there is no key, you have to activate it via DAZ Loader :) :D
Your topic is closed but still I wanted you to know that Maher's Windows 7 doesn't include serial like Windows XP :)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

humbert

Quote from: BLADESHARK on July 13, 2012, 02:34 PM
You didn't find the file with the s/n because its not there :P
In windows 7 there is no key, you have to activate it via DAZ Loader :) :D
Your topic is closed but still I wanted you to know that Maher's Windows 7 doesn't include serial like Windows XP :)

As an alternative, use w7lxe which I put a Dropbox link for. Believe me, this thing never fails. This is not to say Daz is bad, but you might want to consider this one too.

qazaq

wish we could gather all trusted and reliable solutions into one place with their updates, latest versions etc. I just googled that w7lxe, sounds good :-), haven't tested none since I am on my first day on win7, thanks to the admin of this place.. just wanted to thank Maher for his wonderful releases and you for all your support

yanucakep

Can I use repair feature in this win 7 ??? :)

Ahmad

@ qazaq. :)

Welcome to us.
Good luck with Windows 7.

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.