• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLADESHARK

Quote from: chahit on July 25, 2012, 08:32 AM
Sir i would like to know if can get a win 7 home premium sp1 with all updates in it.??
Mr. Maher makes ISO only of Windows 7 Ultimate
No other versions Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!
I think so Ultimate has more features than Home Premium. :)
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

Maher

Quote from: Qurajber on July 22, 2012, 07:40 PM
I have your Win 7 since July 2012 and I see that there were changes last year 21.11.2010

I do update the ISO without date being changes :)
The date there is exactly as in the original Windows 7 SP1 ISO from Microsoft ;)
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

edvaness

Big Thanks for win 7 post,

trademark

I have downloaded the ISO to DVD, however I can't get it to boot from disk?!  All the data has saved to disk but I just can't get the thing to run on my Dell PC.  Any help would be appreciated!

The Nawab

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is The Messenger Of Allah

The Nawab

@trademark, Hello, Do You Mean That You Can't Get Windows To Boot? If So, Then, While Starting Your Dell, Press Del Or F8 Or F2 Or F12 To Get To Your Bios. Then Check Which Device Is Set To Boot First. Change The Order:- Hard Disk (In Which Windows Is Installed) - CDROM/DVDROM (The Boot Priority Must Be Given To Hard Disk).

Good Day!

BLADESHARK

Quote from: trademark on August 04, 2012, 10:15 PM
I have downloaded the ISO to DVD, however I can't get it to boot from disk?!  All the data has saved to disk but I just can't get the thing to run on my Dell PC.  Any help would be appreciated!
Burn the ISO image onto a CD or DVD with any image burn software like NERO, UltraISO, PowerISO, MagicISO or ImgBurn. BUT, be sure [with any burning software] to use the option "Write/Burn ISO image".
If you put the ISO file you have downloaded onto the CD and burn like any data CD, it won't boot.
You must specify to burn CD/DVD image.
Also, it's recommended to choose the LOWEST BURNING SPEED 2x or 4x to avoid errors, and check the verify option to verify the burned ISO after burning to be sure there were no errors in burning process.
Read you motherboard manual for the boot button because every motherboard has its own configured boot button. :)
Have a Good Day :D
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

trademark

Hello The Nawab - no I'm afraid I have overcome this stage & I have set my Bios to boot from CD/DVD Drive, the issue I am having is that it simply will not boot from disk once the correct boot sequence drive is selected for some reason.  My system always seems to have an error & after I press F1, it reverts back to loading from the hard drive - every time??  Is there perhaps a version available where I can load whilst running my normal XP?

The Nawab

@trademark, I'm Unable To Understand Your Situation. I Would Recommend You To Reformat With The Steps Given Above By BLADESHARK.

Hope Your System Recovers With His Techniques.

trademark

Thank you BLADESHARK & The Nawab for your reply's to my post for help.  Unfortunately after following BLADESHARK'S guides & by using PowerISO to burn the ISO image, where I only get the option to burn the ISO Image File, I am still unable to get it to boot, even after selecting the correct boot selection order (from CD/DVD Drive as primary).  Do I have to select anything else in the Bios setup because I am not an expert at this by any means, however I do know the most obvious things on my PC? ...there is a further option for disks & various selections in the setup... USB, Floppy, internal etc. - I do not understand what I am to have these set to?
Incidentally, when I initially choose to boot from CD/DVD Drive, how do I know that my PC has selected this because this is one of the only areas where I make a selection, that doesn't seem to highlight my choice?
Thank if you're able to assist!