• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangewine

Thank you much for the OS!! Everything worked flawlessly, which as you know, is unusual in PCs. Will definitely recommend your site others. :) :) :) :)

sreham

On the Sept & Oct 2012 Windows 7 Ultimate ISO being uploaded, the install.wim contains the file with the latest updates. 
Can this file only be download w/o having to get the entire 2-3 GB image & use this to update my Win 7 Ultimate ISO?

zcedar

Please create windows 7 ultimate with SP1 and upport 32 bit and 64 bit in one ISO... please

nightfre

Hello,

First of all I want to thank you for these great OSs you put up.

Secondly, I'd like to install Windows 7 Professional, if I remove the ei.cfg file from the Windows 7 ultimate image and install Windows 7 professional, will it work to activate it with the Daz Loader and get the updates from Microsoft?

thanks!

apacheizm23

Hello. First want to thank you for the upload Thank You! Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.  Okay as of yesterday IE9 wont work It just hangs when I try to access it. I tried uninstalling it and that was a nightmare cause I had a lot of trouble reinstalling it. 

Any Ideas? I have tried  a number of things, but since this is a copy that I jajajajaja I don't want to do something that may jeopardize it.

Side note, Firefox is my default browser and that is working flawlessly so. But I am a digital junkie and can't sit idle if something isn't working as intended on my PC.

Velja

Hii i am new here,i need some help...I instal Windows 7 Ultimate,everything is ok,but i find in My Computer/Propertis 28 day s...Windows Activation key...What is it ?? What i can do ???Please Help me...

Ahmad

You need to activate your Windows as it's not activated by default.
They use Windows Loader by DAZ for activation after Windows installation (I don't use 7).
You can get it from this link:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7463060/Windows_Loader_2.1.7_By_Daz
;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

master925

so i installed windows seven ultimate on my laptop from a usb and everything whet fine but i tried using it and it had no drivers can you help me get them all i relay need is the wireless internet driver so it can update its self please and thank you.

Daniil

Quote from: master925 on November 06, 2012, 10:58 AM
so i installed windows seven ultimate on my laptop from a usb and everything whet fine but i tried using it and it had no drivers can you help me get them all i relay need is the wireless internet driver so it can update its self please and thank you.
Hello, master925:)
Welcome to our forum.
To solve your problem, you should download drivers for your laptop from official site, and install them. Official site must be noticed in laptop documentation.
Also, you can use DriverPacks for your Windows from here. In that case, you'll download an archives. Extract them to a folder and tell to your OS to search drivers in that folder.

adrianohp