• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master925

Quote from: Daniil on November 06, 2012, 11:21 AM
Quote from: master925 on November 06, 2012, 10:58 AM
so i installed windows seven ultimate on my laptop from a usb and everything whet fine but i tried using it and it had no drivers can you help me get them all i relay need is the wireless internet driver so it can update its self please and thank you.
Hello, master925:)
Welcome to our forum.
To solve your problem, you should download drivers for your laptop from official site, and install them. Official site must be noticed in laptop documentation.
Also, you can use DriverPacks for your Windows from here. In that case, you'll download an archives. Extract them to a folder and tell to your OS to search drivers in that folder.
thank you so i have a Toshiba and i have been to intel and the toshiba website but i wasent sure what drivers to download and how do i tell my os to search for the drivers after i find them?

Daniil

OK, if you have Toshiba, than look for model (usually it's marked at bottom of laptop), and download drivers for that model (use search on Toshiba site). If you download official drivers, they'll (very probably) be like an installer application, so you can install it as any other program.

If you download a DriverPacks, they, as I said before, will be in archive. You should extract it to a folder. Then... Well... Take a look to a YouTube (small video instruction about manual driver insallation). As shown in movie, "browse" for drivers and select a folder where you extracted DriverPacks.

master925

Quote from: Daniil on November 07, 2012, 06:27 AM
OK, if you have Toshiba, than look for model (usually it's marked at bottom of laptop), and download drivers for that model (use search on Toshiba site). If you download official drivers, they'll (very probably) be like an installer application, so you can install it as any other program.

If you download a DriverPacks, they, as I said before, will be in archive. You should extract it to a folder. Then... Well... Take a look to a YouTube (small video instruction about manual driver insallation). As shown in movie, "browse" for drivers and select a folder where you extracted DriverPacks.
thank you i will try this now

Zeno Aurel

HI EVERYBODY I JUST INSTALL A WINDOWS VISTA 7 ULTIMATE SP1 X64 , BUT I LEAVE EMPTY THE SPACE FOR THE KEY AS IT WAS WROTE IN INSTRUCTIONS, BUT WHERE I CAN FIND THIS WINDOWS ACTIVATOR FOR MY VERSION ? HELP ME PLEASE

Zeno Aurel

THEN WITH THIS ACTIVATOR ! DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE AN SERIAL OR SOMETHING , BY THE WAY ALL THE WINDOWS ACTIVATOR THAT I FOUND THEY ARE ALL WITH VIRUS. PLEASE HELP.. I HAVE THE 7 ULTIMATE X64 SP1

lini28

i hv dvd of "win7 home basic" (given with my dell).i want to make another copy of it(iso file),but whenever i copy everytime it shows error,what can i do.pls help.

humbert

Quote from: Zeno Aurel on November 08, 2012, 01:48 PM
THEN WITH THIS ACTIVATOR ! DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE AN SERIAL OR SOMETHING , BY THE WAY ALL THE WINDOWS ACTIVATOR THAT I FOUND THEY ARE ALL WITH VIRUS. PLEASE HELP.. I HAVE THE 7 ULTIMATE X64 SP1

If you're using a reliable Win-7 activator such as Daz Loader, rest assured it's NOT a virus. Read http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=710.0 which I just posted.

BTW, please don't type in CAPS. Generally on the internet it's considered bad manners because it means you're YELLING. ;)

Ahmad

Quote from: lini28 on November 08, 2012, 07:44 PM
i hv dvd of "win7 home basic" (given with my dell).i want to make another copy of it(iso file),but whenever i copy everytime it shows error,what can i do.pls help.

This is the way I know to make a CD/DVD image :
Install UltraISO or PowerISO, then put the DVD you wish to make a copy of it in the DVD-ROM. After that, right click the DVD-ROM icon --> You'll find in the menu of UltraISO "Create CD/DVD image ..." and a similar option in case of PowerISO.

The program will now make an identical copy of the DVD which you can save in any place on your hard disk. And you can burn it in the future to make the same DVD you had before.

If you did all of this and still errors occur, please more details.
:)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

lini28

thanks AHMED,

i definitely follow ur steps.i am doing some wrong prosedure of making the copy before.

thanks ones again.

Ahmad

@lini28:
You're welcome.
At your service.  :)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.