• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Chex on October 20, 2012, 09:10 PM
Great work, excellent... I'm sorry if this is repeated question. I've installed windows 7 64bit integrated september 2012, and I'm asking can i update it freely of Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64? Thanks again.
YES if you have used DAZ or HAZAR loader or a Genuine key
�There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.�

BLADESHARK

Quote from: gmmmg on October 21, 2012, 10:43 AM
Hi!

I burned the iso file into a DVD with Minimal speed.
I used the DVD to boot. It works, my computer ask: Boot from DVD press...
after the installation begin, first load the windows files, but after the color wallpaper come and my computer does nothing. I can see only the wallpaper (flower, little bird). I burned iso into another DVD, but the problem is the same.
By.
Have you waited for more than 5 minutes ???

BLADESHARK

Quote from: DShiznit on October 23, 2012, 04:23 PM
I've been running Windows 7 64-bit for over a year now, and I've been happy with it. But recently, I discovered that the video drivers I installed from intel(since the manufacturer does not support 7 on this laptop) for some reason do not render OpenGL graphics correctly. For most things that's ok, but for a lot of the older games I like to play, it's a problem. I had a second partition, so I decided to install Windows XP to it, so I could run my old games on that using OEM drivers. I did so, and it works great. The problem is, I can now no longer access my Windows 7 partition. Apparently, Windows XP took over the boot sequence, and even when I rename boot.ini (to make it default to the primary partition containing windows 7) it won't boot, apparently unable to load the newer OS. I believe the windows 7 disc I had did have a repair function, which I'd used once before when my OS had become corrupted. Does the iso in your torrent have a similar function, and will that work to allow me to boot into either OS? I only have /1/ writable DVD and I don't want to risk it until I know it will work.
Always install first the previous version of windows before installing the latest version
First install Windows XP then Win 7
then you will get 2 OS choices.

BLADESHARK

Quote from: Dariux120 on October 23, 2012, 06:29 PM
Hello, buying new computer without windows, so i need to choose which version of windows i need.

amd athlon x4.
8gb ram

x84, x64 or x32? to work best?
64 bit Windows 8

BLADESHARK

Quote from: nishantsinhaeee on October 26, 2012, 03:12 PM
hey i jus dwded the windows 7 ultimate sp1 uploaded y u in october . the last instruction for installing was to use windows loader . How can i get a loader . cn u suggest a link  from where i cn dwd .??
i am formattimg my lappy for the  the first time so the steps for formatting and reinstalling are the same or is it different
and also will it work fully as a genuine windows?? should i keep my windows update off so that it does nt cause probllems
plz reply asap
thank you in advance
Latest DAZ loader

http://sfcdn.in/download/AsIE7j12DmhdNljBjrUsfw/1352696842/c621f2fa09/Windows_Loader_v2.1.7.zip

Joyo Lelakut

Can i update  Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Integrated October 2012 ??? 

jabronie

Okay any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's the deal, 
I downloaded "Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Integrated October 2012" from Maherz.  after reading the many comments I downloaded Nero burning rom 11 and burned the ISO file image onto a dvd (udf) on the slowest setting. once that was done I Restarted my laptop and entered the BIOS, changed it to read from the dvd drive first. restarted and NOTHING. it went to a black screen with a flashing underscore and then after a little bit it went to the windows screen and stupid vista loads up. I tried burning again in Nero but this time DVD(ISO/UDF). Again this didn't do squat. I then tried to go the usb route, installed wintoflash. I choose the file that the ISO file is in (Microsoft.Windows.7.Ultimate.SP1.x64.Integrated.October.2012.By.Maher.[www.nomaher.com]) to go to my usb. when I clicked next WintoFlash said it did not reconize the type of file and its unable to do its majic.  at this point im tired, a lil pissed that its being so difficult for me and out of ideas. please any advice

Ahmad

@jabronie..   :)

To burn an ISO image with Nero:

* Open Nero Burning ROM.
* Close the New Compilation window which shows up automatically.
* From the File menu, click Open.
* Browse for the Windows ISO image (The ISO file you've downloaded).
* Finally burn.

*** You must choose the "Open" choice in case of burning an image .. Any other option as you've done will burn a data DVD, and the bootable information in the ISO image will be lost.

Good luck.  ;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Ahmad

Quote from: Joyo Lelakut on November 14, 2012, 08:08 PM
Can i update  Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x64) Integrated October 2012 ???

After installing Windows 7, use DAZ Loader for activation [or your own serial] .. After that, you can update it without any problem.
;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

jabronie

@Ahmad

well ****, it turns out I didn't what the hell I was doing in Nero  :-[ so many options so little knowledge  :P haha

thanks a lot brotha, burning the file like you said and have a good feeling about it. Will post back if I manage to screw it up again.

-cheers