Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jabronie

Quote from: Ahmad on November 15, 2012, 08:15 AM
@jabronie..   :)

To burn an ISO image with Nero:

* Open Nero Burning ROM.
* Close the New Compilation window which shows up automatically.
* From the File menu, click Open.
* Browse for the Windows ISO image (The ISO file you've downloaded).
* Finally burn.

*** You must choose the "Open" choice in case of burning an image .. Any other option as you've done will burn a data DVD, and the bootable information in the ISO image will be lost.

Good luck.  ;)

Thanks again, you saved the day. Windows 7 is now up and running, just finishing up installing my old apps and toshiba drivers. One quick question about the update to avoid, i believe its KB971033. how do i go about doing so?

Ahmad

Quote from: jabronie on November 16, 2012, 08:02 AM
Thanks again, you saved the day. Windows 7 is now up and running, just finishing up installing my old apps and toshiba drivers. One quick question about the update to avoid, i believe its KB971033. how do i go about doing so?

Glad to hear that.

Do you mean that you want to avoid a specific update [KB971033] from being installed?
If so, I really have no idea, but may be you can remove this update from the ISO image if it's possible .. I don't know about that.

.. wait for other than me who knows better.  :)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

kaya123450

when november version will release ?

Maher

It's okay to install this update, it does nothing with Daz's Loader ;)
Anyhow, if you want to avoid it, right click on it and choose hide update.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

Maher

Quote from: kaya123450 on November 16, 2012, 06:50 PM
Sorry, I do not have enough time as I used to.
November releases will be ready within two days I guess.
Please, DO NOT send messages for support! Ask on the forums. Thank you.

http://maherz.softarchive.net/

humbert

Quote from: jabronie on November 15, 2012, 07:14 PM
@Ahmad
well ****, it turns out I didn't what the hell I was doing in Nero  :-[ so many options so little knowledge  :P haha
thanks a lot brotha, burning the file like you said and have a good feeling about it. Will post back if I manage to screw it up again.
-cheers

Why did you use Nero? I remember way back when Nero only did what it does best -- burn CD's and DVD's -- it was truly excellent. Then these developers in their infinite wisdom decided to add every bit of bloat imaginable, and in the process turned an excellent burning proggie into nothing more than garbage.

My advice is to stay away from Nero and use one of the many centillions of of burning programs out there. I very strongly recommend Burnaware Pro. It's all over the torrents and you'll find it almost immediately, crack and all. If you want I'll put it on a file sharing place and give you a link for it. Frankly, though, you'll get it faster with a single search on any reliable torrent site.

jabronie

Quote from: Maher on November 16, 2012, 11:37 PM
It's okay to install this update, it does nothing with Daz's Loader ;)
Anyhow, if you want to avoid it, right click on it and choose hide update.

The man himself, thank you for the windows 7 ultimate and this forum. both have largely improved my computer experience. I downloaded your torrent (windows 7 oct edition) and Daz's loader, after a minor issue with burning the file both worked flawlessly. That's great about Daz's loader didn't realize it was that good haha I cant find that update so I will leave it be.
Just wondering what the November edition will entitle? is it just the updates?
Thanks again for all your work!

jabronie

Quote from: humbert on November 17, 2012, 04:39 AM
Quote from: jabronie on November 15, 2012, 07:14 PM
@Ahmad
well ****, it turns out I didn't what the hell I was doing in Nero  :-[ so many options so little knowledge  :P haha
thanks a lot brotha, burning the file like you said and have a good feeling about it. Will post back if I manage to screw it up again.
-cheers

Why did you use Nero? I remember way back when Nero only did what it does best -- burn CD's and DVD's -- it was truly excellent. Then these developers in their infinite wisdom decided to add every bit of bloat imaginable, and in the process turned an excellent burning proggie into nothing more than garbage.

My advice is to stay away from Nero and use one of the many centillions of of burning programs out there. I very strongly recommend Burnaware Pro. It's all over the torrents and you'll find it almost immediately, crack and all. If you want I'll put it on a file sharing place and give you a link for it. Frankly, though, you'll get it faster with a single search on any reliable torrent site.

Idk, it seemed like a good idea at the time haha. I am at a noob to novice level when it comes to computers,software and things of that nature. I can pull something off with instruction first lol. anyways I had nero downloaded but deleted it yesterday because the "bloatware" wasn't working and start to get annoying. though a couple features sounded good they did not work so ended up trashing it..
I'll take your word and give burnware pro a shot, could you recommend a program so I can convert video formats. ei, mkv to mp4 so I can watch them on a ipod..
-cheers

Ahmad

Quote from: jabronie on November 18, 2012, 03:27 AM
I'll take your word and give burnware pro a shot, could you recommend a program so I can convert video formats. ei, mkv to mp4 so I can watch them on a ipod..
-cheers

Regarding Nero, I'm with humbert.
For a video converting program, I think Any Video Converter is very good, PLUS, it's free.
You can get any version you want from Here.

If you find any trouble, just post.
;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

kaya123450

Quote from: Maher on November 16, 2012, 11:38 PM
Quote from: kaya123450 on November 16, 2012, 06:50 PM
Sorry, I do not have enough time as I used to.
November releases will be ready within two days I guess.

can you add net framework 4 with updates in november version ?