• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaDDy85

Its a completely new System which I have put together

lolzob

Why don't you put windows 7 (November 2012) version with torrent download?
Plz put!
:'(

CaDDy85

Hi, its me again, since I burnt the original from my main PC, which I had to butcher for the new version, I cannot burn with my Nero Essential Programm - there I had the choice of creating Iso.img DvD.

Now i am using another programme where i can only produce Disc.img. Is this basically the same as ISO and is it sufficient to make it work starting the W7 Ultimate programme from the new PC?

Regards

brunlea

Quote from: CaDDy85 on November 25, 2012, 09:26 PM
Hi, its me again, since I burnt the original from my main PC, which I had to butcher for the new version, I cannot burn with my Nero Essential Programm - there I had the choice of creating Iso.img DvD.

Now i am using another programme where i can only produce Disc.img. Is this basically the same as ISO and is it sufficient to make it work starting the W7 Ultimate programme from the new PC?

Regards

I dont really know whats this sound like to me but basically from what i can gather from that info is that you trying to create the same image what you already got...it doesn't makes sense to me mate...why not just download fresh maherz's ISO from TPB or from them links he given.

CaDDy85

Just downloaded and started installation of Oct Version and it seems to work...Yoohay

thepanther123

Quote from: CaDDy85 on November 25, 2012, 09:58 PM
Just downloaded and started installation of Oct Version and it seems to work...Yoohay

Nov 2012 version here :)

http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=870.0

Soliman

please put torrent for new windows 7 64 and 32

Ahmad

Quote from: brunlea on November 25, 2012, 05:18 PM
... but surely if this happening to me i will re-download the file and burn it will the slowest possible speed using imgburn.

Give it a try see what happen mate?

Hello brunlea. :)
Since you're using ImgBurn .. Does this tool enable me to burn multisession disk... i.e: Burn some files on the disk without closing the disk to be used for burning again later .. because I always need this feature ..

I tried my friend's advice "humbert" to use BurnAware and it's awesome and simple and also has every feature I need that I used to use with Nero.

But I want to give ImgBurn a try also .. I downloaded it before but it has a lot of settings which made me unable to recognize if it has multisession feature or not.

:)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

brunlea

Quote from: Ahmad on November 27, 2012, 03:29 PM
Quote from: brunlea on November 25, 2012, 05:18 PM
... but surely if this happening to me i will re-download the file and burn it will the slowest possible speed using imgburn.

Give it a try see what happen mate?

Hello brunlea. :)
Since you're using ImgBurn .. Does this tool enable me to burn multisession disk... i.e: Burn some files on the disk without closing the disk to be used for burning again later .. because I always need this feature ..

I never use that feature mate. to be honest i don't even know imgburn have that feature or not but you can check it out see if its there? :)

I just use imgburn to burn DVD/CD cos i find it easier and more reliable.

Ahmad

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.