• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Support

Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahmad

Quote from: ExtraCC on November 29, 2012, 08:23 PM
Hey guys just downloaded the windows 7 from you ( thank you ) however im wondering how to burn it as a boot-able disk ? i got burnaware but when i try to follow your suggestion to burn it directly from the zip to the disk it does not turn it into a bootable disk.

any help would be appriciated
Thanks

First:
Make sure that the file you'll burn is .iso file not .zip. If it is .zip, extract it first to give you the .iso file. But never extract the .iso file.

After that:
This is a tutorial for burning ISO image:
http://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=684.msg5055#msg5055
;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

sreham

Is there any way to download the latest install.wim file for Windows 7 Ultimate boot disc?
This will incorporate the latest updates to the install.wim.
Any replies??

wanghealer

I have my CD-ROM boot order as first
Do I have to have an entirely clean HDD, because I tried with my other one ( with a few files in it ) and have that in? Because it said for me to insert a device after I booted without my original HDD
It also said that my version is incorrect (x32) and that I'll need to restart and do the custom setup, however this 'custom setup' never happens on boot. Even if the CD-ROM is first to boot, it doesn't work. Please help?

I'm trying to install from a legitimate(now detected as non-genuine) W7x32, into maher's W7x64

brunlea

@ wanghealer...I suggest you do a clean install and also check setting in your bios in boot section.

skos

To install a new copy of Windows , restart (boot) your computer using the installation disc , and then select Custom (advanced) , when i restart my PC , i press F12 then table shows up with options , and i cant choose any of them because my keyboard stops working. what shoud i do ?

bulle

Can I update every update from windows update with the Microsoft.Windows.7.Ultimate.SP1.x86.Integrated.November.2012-Maherz.[www.nomaher.com]?

brunlea

Quote from: bulle on December 03, 2012, 01:03 PM
Can I update every update from windows update with the Microsoft.Windows.7.Ultimate.SP1.x86.Integrated.November.2012-Maherz.[www.nomaher.com]?

Yes you can. ;)

bulle

Quote from: brunlea on December 03, 2012, 01:37 PM
Quote from: bulle on December 03, 2012, 01:03 PM

Yes you can. ;)
Thats awesome :D

lolzob

lini28

frnds need some urgent help

i can't boot my- system repair disc(win7 x64) or my hp recovery disc dvd (by pressing f12 or esc).
does there any other way 2 boot my dvd's.

pls help.....thanh you :)