Started by Maher, June 26, 2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brunlea

Quote from: Nopower on December 08, 2012, 03:05 PM
Quote from: brunlea on December 08, 2012, 12:52 PM
Quote from: Nopower on December 08, 2012, 11:37 AM
Hi !
when i try to activate windows with daz loader i get this message:
windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have appropriate permissions to acces the item
what should i do?
thanks in advance
nopower

try to run with admin right.

same result :(

Ok buddy, uninstall the loader using DAZ loader restart the computer and clean out all your cookies, registry, temp files,

again restart your computer and then try DAZ loader again. :)

Love2012

Problem DUDE

Windows Is 30 Days Plz Help Me what should i do

Ahmad

Quote from: Love2012 on December 08, 2012, 07:58 PM
Problem DUDE

Windows Is 30 Days Plz Help Me what should i do

After Windows installation, activate it using DAZ Loader.
Download it from any of these links:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7463060/Windows_Loader_2.1.7_By_Daz   [Torrent]
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-7fe854f6.html   [Don't use their download manager]
;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

Jesse1

Hello, I am having an issue hopefully you or someone else can help me with.

I do not have a USB large enough to store this file so I had to burn to a DVD. I'm not very familiar with "unzipping" but I essentially copied ONLY the Windows Ultimate part of the folder and pasted it in another folder. I then burned that folder to a DVD and placed it into my optical drive. My computer is relaying a "reboot and select proper boot device" error message. I have made sure that my boot priority is my optical drive and I am still receiving this message. Did I do something wrong when I burned it on the DVD? Is my computer simply not recognizing the DVD for some reason?

This is a brand new custom PC, eveyrthing is working fine and there is no reason for me to believe there is something wrong with it. My motherboard is made by ASUS.

Ahmad

Quote from: Jesse1 on December 15, 2012, 03:03 AM
Hello, I am having an issue hopefully you or someone else can help me with.

I do not have a USB large enough to store this file so I had to burn to a DVD. I'm not very familiar with "unzipping" but I essentially copied ONLY the Windows Ultimate part of the folder and pasted it in another folder. I then burned that folder to a DVD and placed it into my optical drive. My computer is relaying a "reboot and select proper boot device" error message. I have made sure that my boot priority is my optical drive and I am still receiving this message. Did I do something wrong when I burned it on the DVD? Is my computer simply not recognizing the DVD for some reason?

This is a brand new custom PC, eveyrthing is working fine and there is no reason for me to believe there is something wrong with it. My motherboard is made by ASUS.

Hello :)
YES, there is a wrong way to burn the ISO file you've downloaded.
You don't need to unzip anything.. Just follow instructions here.
;)
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

iMik3y

What is username and password? It finish installing and i got to the login and asked for username and password.

brunlea

Quote from: iMik3y on December 17, 2012, 03:44 AM
What is username and password? It finish installing and i got to the login and asked for username and password.

We are not psychic..What exactly you talking about?..can you be specific as to what exactly you have installed and asking for U/P..if it the OS you have installed then use the one you have created it.

dtflin

I'm having a problem during the install. Once finish with the installation the computer reboots. But once rebooted i stay on a black screen. Any ideas?
Thx in advance

scarface

either aero themes are removed or your computer is rotten.

dtflin

How would I fix it tho?