• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 11

Started by Shadow.97, June 17, 2021, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on March 01, 2022, 04:50 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on February 28, 2022, 07:01 PM
@humbert and @scarface Should i make stock version of W11 w/o bypassing the system requirements or should I add them?

NO! The restrictions imposed by Micro$haft are useless. In my tests the OS runs well perfectly without them. M$ wants us to buy a more expensive computer when the one we have does the job perfectly. They also assume we don't know what we're doing so they "protect" us by imposing secure boot. I have yet to hear a situation where someone had a problem because TPM wasn't enabled.
Already add security bypass via NTLite, for some reason the process is slow on NTLite and WinToolkit while removing packages or adding them, even uup conversion took a long time. W11 Image editing took a very long time almost 2-3x than Win 7/8.1/10.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on March 01, 2022, 07:01 PM
Already add security bypass via NTLite, for some reason the process is slow on NTLite and WinToolkit while removing packages or adding them, even uup conversion took a long time. W11 Image editing took a very long time almost 2-3x than Win 7/8.1/10.

You can also do this with Rufus or with a registry hack. I'm not sure where it is, you'll find it on Google.

As I explained before, in my tests on Virtualbox Windows 11 is rock solid - this is without those ridiculous restrictions. As is always the case, you have to remove the garbage, disable the telemetry, and configure it to your tastes. Clearly M$'s restrictions are useless and totally unnecessary.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on March 02, 2022, 05:16 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on March 01, 2022, 07:01 PM

You can also do this with Rufus or with a registry hack. I'm not sure where it is, you'll find it on Google.

As I explained before, in my tests on Virtualbox Windows 11 is rock solid - this is without those ridiculous restrictions. As is always the case, you have to remove the garbage, disable the telemetry, and configure it to your tastes. Clearly M$'s restrictions are useless and totally unnecessary.
Still haven't tried it in VM. Athough telemetry and other appx were removed.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on March 02, 2022, 07:53 PM

Have you tried it at all, i.e., on a real computer? If so what do you think?

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on March 03, 2022, 05:30 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on March 02, 2022, 07:53 PM

Have you tried it at all, i.e., on a real computer? If so what do you think?
I tried only in VM and all bypass were added. Coudn't find a compatible real machine. Anyway, the update integration process is slow in Win 11 according to Abbodi due to:
with W11 it's more slower when adding LCU msu file, because it generate reverse delta PSFX during process
for other updates or cab files

Found a switchless installer for  DX runtimes. DX runtimes repack

Vasudev

It seems the W11 ISO upload will take a week to upload. One of the ISPs is throttling uploads.

Vasudev

It seems 50% of the Win 11 ISO is uploaded. Something is blocking uploads.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on March 19, 2022, 07:11 PMIt seems 50% of the Win 11 ISO is uploaded. Something is blocking uploads.

Did it freeze up at 50% or what? Are you uploading this directly or seeding a torrent?

Shadow.97

Quote from: Vasudev on March 19, 2022, 07:11 PMIt seems 50% of the Win 11 ISO is uploaded. Something is blocking uploads.
I can provide ftp access to my server if you would like me to act as a middlehand, if uploading to normal homepages is problematic.

Vasudev

Quote from: Shadow.97 on March 24, 2022, 12:01 PM
I can provide ftp access to my server if you would like me to act as a middlehand, if uploading to normal homepages is problematic.
Huge file Uploads are suddenly blocked for no reason, there is no issue while downloading huge files, it seems like some FUP policy.
Let me try uploading through the FTP link you use.