• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

SENDS EMAIL WITH NO LOGIN REQUIRED

Started by iih, February 07, 2014, 06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iih

Mail Anyone Anywhere version 2.3 (Send emails without having an account).

Have you ever come to a situation where you need to send an email to someone but the computer
cannot be totally trusted? While it is always unwise to login to any accounts from a doubtful source,
sometimes it simply can't be helped when we need to send something out! Unfortunately, my account
got hacked once after using it in university lab, which I believe it was a keylogger.

From the moment you type in an email address and password in an infected system, your information is
in danger. Mail Anyone Anywhere is a portable application to solve this issue, which enables user to
send an email without entering his email and password.

This software is linked to the developer's email account, which is used to send your mails out. Besides,
you can add in attachment use the application like any mail services.

Though, many are doubtful of its reliability to send mails to recipients' junk or spam folder since the
sender comes from [email protected]. In this case, I have tested it on the few more popular
services including Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and all mails are delivered directly into inbox successfully.

For Your Notes / Verdict:
With totally not a supplementary for any mail services, MailAnyoneAnywhere is helpful only when
you cannot log into account plus the intended mail shall not contain top information.

Besides being able to send emails can also be sent attachment be image or application .Exe in particular large.

How?
You just download extract and run it, follow the steps.

How to Send email?
Fill out the box To: (recipients email)
Subject: your name with email.
Attachments: your attachments (image,exe.pdf and others).
and send.
Wait till your email successfully sent.

Let's Try..

Mail_Anyone_Anywhere: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b67b0563

Homepage: http://steppschuh.net/
eqso.orari-digital.org:8888 YBØIX

iih

Quote from: usmangujjar on February 07, 2014, 07:19 AM
i'll check it.
yes, i faced problem, i logged in my email account from a friend's PC,
after 2 days my password wa changed and many of my messages deleted.
make a note the sender is you!

humbert

If there is no need to enter a password or any other identifying information, what happens if the USB stick you have it on gets lost?

Also, if no login or password is needed, how do you prevent [for example] gujjar sending hate mails to all of us pretending to be you?

Doesn't it make more sense to send that email from your phone or tablet using their WiFi connection?

iih

Quote from: humbert on February 08, 2014, 01:33 AM
If there is no need to enter a password or any other identifying information, what happens if the USB stick you have it on gets lost?

Also, if no login or password is needed, how do you prevent [for example] gujjar sending hate mails to all of us pretending to be you?

Doesn't it make more sense to send that email from your phone or tablet using their WiFi connection?
@ Humbert
good question .. and I believe you deserve as a moderator,
The thing I've never tried it.