• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Cyberghost 5 Premium Plus Key (3-months)

Started by akaubee, November 24, 2014, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akaubee

Free, simple & secure access to content from all over the world
3.5 Million people have enjoyed our service so far

Easy to install
You are only one click away from the safest way to surf the internet.

Unblock Content You Love
Missing your favorite football games? Get access to great content from all over the world!

Safe Online Browsing
Protect yourself from hackers, cyber scams, bank-account thefts and phishing e-mail fraud.

Download: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us

Keys: http://pastebin.com/KkBKwRgu

humbert

Did you try this this yourself and, based on your experience, recommend it to the rest of us? Don't tell me you're just copying and pasting.

akaubee

Quote from: humbert on November 25, 2014, 03:03 AM
Did you try this this yourself and, based on your experience, recommend it to the rest of us? Don't tell me you're just copying and pasting.
Yes, it's a good program for surfing on public network.

Vasudev

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on November 25, 2014, 11:03 AM
So, it is similar to TOR.

Tor isn't just a VPN. It's an entire network composed of many proxy servers bouncing data from one to the next. For example, you'll need the Tor browser to access the .onion domain. This can't be done with a standard VPN.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on November 27, 2014, 04:33 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on November 25, 2014, 11:03 AM
So, it is similar to TOR.

Tor isn't just a VPN. It's an entire network composed of many proxy servers bouncing data from one to the next. For example, you'll need the Tor browser to access the .onion domain. This can't be done with a standard VPN.
TOR uses Onion Router or what?

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on November 27, 2014, 08:30 AM
TOR uses Onion Router or what?

Let me explain.

"The Onion Router" is just a name, and TOR is the acronym. The TOR network is a separate network within the internet. It uses many proxy servers to bounce signals from one place to the next to prevent backtracking, not to even mention the use of encryption. It's where you'll find all kinds of goodies, most notably in sites that have the .onion domain.

Getting to the TOR network is easy. Simply download the TOR browser bundle and install it. This is nothing more than a modded, portable version of Firefox. It will not interfere with your present setup nor modify any of your settings, nor should TOR be used as a replacement for your current browser. You'll also notice it will be very slow, due precisely to the fact that signals are being bounced from place to place to ensure secrecy. I can upload you a bunch of nice .onion sites so you'll see what I mean.

Vasudev

So TOR acts as proxy to keep users web browsing activity anonymous,which makes it difficult to trace where the actual request originated.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on November 29, 2014, 03:41 PM
So TOR acts as proxy to keep users web browsing activity anonymous,which makes it difficult to trace where the actual request originated.

TOR is a separate network within the internet. It involves many proxy server to bounce your signal all over and make it virtually impossible to trace you. Also, within it you'll find sites that use the .onion domain, which can't be accessed though the regular browser.

Go to torproject.org and grab a copy of the browser bundle. Rest assured it will not affect your settings in any way, and can easily be removed by deleting the folder where you put it.

Vasudev