• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Bypassing Internet Restrictions

Started by humbert, November 14, 2015, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: Shadow.97 on November 16, 2015, 09:34 PM
Yes. But let's say I obtained the internets VPN illegally.

Excuse me? It it illegal to buy VPN service in Sweden? Not only that, but Mullvad is a Swedish company. Can you explain?

I don't know what SB or SP4 is :P Actually. The computer is like a leafblower. I have a cooling pad I place it on to keep it cool while home. But it isn't actually that hot during load anyway. 65~70C during max load.

Is this your laptop? I can't envision a laptop blowing so much air and getting as hot as 70°C. I have a "gamer's laptop" too and it never does anythin like this. Do you play games on it? Must be awkward doing so on a lappie.

Vasudev

[
I don't know what SB or SP4 is :P Actually. The computer is like a leafblower. I have a cooling pad I place it on to keep it cool while home. But it isn't actually that hot during load anyway. 65~70C during max load.
Surface Pro & Surface Book.

humbert

Quote from: Vasudev on November 17, 2015, 04:12 PM

Didn't Shadow say it was a beefed-up Dell gamer's laptop?

One thing i forgot to mention. If that's what it is I hope he's running it while plugged into the wall. The conditions he mentioned will kill the battery in no time.

Vasudev

Quote from: humbert on November 18, 2015, 01:37 AM
Quote from: Vasudev on November 17, 2015, 04:12 PM

Didn't Shadow say it was a beefed-up Dell gamer's laptop?

One thing i forgot to mention. If that's what it is I hope he's running it while plugged into the wall. The conditions he mentioned will kill the battery in no time.
Yes you're right. But if shadow97 has Dell power management app he can reduce charging threshold to 50-60% and prolong its life to 5 years max. My lappie has a similar tool and even after running heavy gpu intensive apps on battery, it hasn't weared out much. Its capacity is 80.9% even it is 3 y.o.