Author Topic: Windows 7 Component Store Cleanup - Rebase  (Read 114476 times)

June 28, 2020, 03:36 PM
Reply #350
  • Global Moderator
Note that I updated the version of windows 10 here: https://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=3350.msg35536#msg35536
Some programs were updated: vlc, handbrake, Firefox, belatout, subtitle edit, ultraiso...
KB4567523 was added.

July 08, 2020, 05:12 PM
Reply #351
  • Global Moderator
Note that a new version of Windows 10 x64 will be released next week.
Abodi's vcredist v0.33 will be part of this new release. The current version includes Partition Master 13.8, which could be updated to 14.0 in the new release. New drivers were already included in the latest version even if I didn't give details about it. But the new edition might come with updated drivers too.
I'm still looking for a way to get a customized wallpaper for the lockscreen (I'd want to put this one: https://i.ibb.co/cwNGT91/lock.jpg). If somebody knows a workaround to do this (using the registry or any other mean, but not the control panel), it might be a good idea to put a tutorial on the forum.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 01:22 AM by scarface »

July 09, 2020, 04:46 PM
Reply #352

Yesterday at 09:42 PM
Reply #353
  • Global Moderator
Note that the latest switchless repack of the Nvidia driver, relased today, is available for windows 10 x64 here:

What if you don't have an Nvidia video card?

Abodi's vcredist v0.33 will be part of this new release. The current version includes Partition Master 13.8, which could be updated to 14.0 in the new release. New drivers were already included in the latest version even if I didn't give details about it. But the new edition might come with updated drivers too. Some programs were updated: vlc, handbrake, Firefox, belatout, subtitle edit, ultraiso...

Why do you inflate your releases with so much bloat? You're starting to look like Micro$haft. Whenever I run one of your releases on Virtualbox, I have to spend plenty of time simply removing unwanted garbage. Do people request all this or what?

Doesn't it make more sense to put out a squeaky-clean release without all the Micro$haft bloat and let each user install only what they use?