• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Component Store Cleanup - Rebase

Started by harkaz, December 26, 2015, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on November 01, 2020, 03:36 AM
Quote from: scarface on October 29, 2020, 08:40 PM
In France it's hard to live with all those bad news. The confinement, and a new knife attack. aa1234779 and Maher must be wondering what's happening. In the Arabica peninsula and in Palestine such things never happen.

As is always the case, the righteous pay the sinner's wages. Last I heard there were close to a billion Muslims. The vast majority do not go around beheading people because they disagree with their views. Fanatics such as these, of ANY religion, are miscreants who should be put to death, the sooner the better.

I hope it's not hard to live in France or El Paso or any where else for anyone.
It's not people's views that cause such incidents & violent reactions of a minority of a minority. All practicing Muslims feel insulted when their Prophet is insulted, and it's not guaranteed that to keep everyone "inline" when such insults are considered "opinion" even though the European Court of Human Rights ruled that insulting the Prophet of Islam is against their laws. Many other countries in the West consider it a hate crime. France and Denmark and others have tried this before and it has always been the same result generating more hate. Insisting on this & broadcasting insults of other's beliefs on buildings is very dumb and cause for more division in an already divided society.

Again, most Muslims will not take up violence in their reaction to such childish insults. Yet that cannot be guaranteed from all.
Repeating these insults will give us only the same reactions and more division.
The boycott of French products has been taken up by most Muslims and will cause only loss.
Everyone is losing in this situation.
Sad.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqxo4UDVfU

humbert

Feeling insulted is one thing. It's quite another to behead people and/or carry out heinous acts of violence. All kinds of people feel insulted over all kinds of things. If laws were passed to prevent people from feeling insulted by something, just about everything would be forbidden. You can't prohibit something for no other reason than someone else doesn't like it.

Believe me -- once censorship starts, there is no end.

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on November 07, 2020, 05:27 AM
Feeling insulted is one thing. It's quite another to behead people and/or carry out heinous acts of violence.

As I said, drawing the Prophet Muhammad is an insult to all practicing Muslims, and if violence happens because of childish disrespect to other's beliefs, it is because a minority of the Muslim minority in Europe could not stand such speech, not Muslims or Islam is to blame, as it is not the course of action the majority of Muslims would do.

All kinds of people feel insulted over all kinds of things. If laws were passed to prevent people from feeling insulted by something, just about everything would be forbidden. You can't prohibit something for no other reason than someone else doesn't like it.

Believe me -- once censorship starts, there is no end.

Yes people get insulted over many things, but when insults to religious figures generates the same result every time from a small minority that takes up violence, I suppose respect should be considered to be legislated, or else this depressing situation goes with hate and violence by/against Muslims continues.

As for free speech, I'm all for it as a Muslim libertarian, yet I'm also for respect. Free speech is never absolute even in US, Canada and EU. There are defamation & liable laws, and others against inciting violence, which is something similar to insulting God and his Prophet's, because it's always the same depressing results..

This situation reminds me of Larry King's interview with Seth McFarlane when he was asked about South Park's silly depiction of the Prophet Muhammad..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1SAl0NVEHQ

BTW, I'm a fan of Family Guy, it's a favorite cartoon, yet I always skip insults of God, Moses and Jesus who they make a lot of fun of.

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said “Surah (chapter of) Hud and its sisters turned my hair gray"

Hud (11)

humbert

Quote from: aa1234779 on November 07, 2020, 11:04 AM
As I said, drawing the Prophet Muhammad is an insult to all practicing Muslims, and if violence happens because of childish disrespect to other's beliefs, it is because a minority of the Muslim minority in Europe could not stand such speech, not Muslims or Islam is to blame, as it is not the course of action the majority of Muslims would do.

I'm not too clear what you mean. I do believe the vast majority of Muslims would never engage in violence for no other reason that someone drawing a picture of Mohammed. If they (or anyone) is offended because of a picture (or similar) just ignore it - look the other way. I'm offended by everything Donald Trump says. What do I do? Turn the TV off or change the channel.

Quote from: aa1234779 on November 07, 2020, 11:04 AM
As for free speech, I'm all for it as a Muslim libertarian, yet I'm also for respect. Free speech is never absolute even in US, Canada and EU. There are defamation & liable laws, and others against inciting violence, which is something similar to insulting God and his Prophet's, because it's always the same depressing results.

Defamation and libel is VERY different from insulting a religion. If I were to defame you, I'd have to publish all kinds of lies or, at the very least, say negative statements I can't prove. Then you could legally take me to court for damages. This is very different from simply drawing a picture or saying nasty things about Mohammed, Moses, Jesus Christ, Buddha, or any other religious leader. Religion cannot expect any special protection from the government. As you know, I am an atheist. People have been saying nasty things about us since day one, many of them totally false. Many of us have been burned at the stake or suffered brutal punishment from organized religion. I see it this way: these people can say all they want - as long as they respect our rights, I have no problem.

scarface

Note that a new version of windows 7 with new updates is available here: https://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=3350.msg35910#msg35910
Some new Nvidia drivers are available for windows 10 too.

aa1234779

Quote from: humbert on November 09, 2020, 06:11 AM
I'm not too clear what you mean. I do believe the vast majority of Muslims would never engage in violence for no other reason that someone drawing a picture of Mohammed. If they (or anyone) is offended because of a picture (or similar) just ignore it - look the other way. I'm offended by everything Donald Trump says. What do I do? Turn the TV off or change the channel.
That's what I said more than once previously, myself and the majority of Muslims especially those in the west or watching western media do look away when feeling insulted, or reply to insults within laws, and in the case of Macron and his multiple comments recently insisting on the insult of Prophet Muhammad, Muslims are doing a great job of boycotting French products everywhere, a means of peaceful non-violent activism that our brethren in humanity, the French people, will get a feel of the economic effect of their laws allowing the insults of Muhammad (sorry scarface).

QuoteDefamation and libel is VERY different from insulting a religion. If I were to defame you, I'd have to publish all kinds of lies or, at the very least, say negative statements I can't prove. Then you could legally take me to court for damages. This is very different from simply drawing a picture or saying nasty things about Mohammed, Moses, Jesus Christ, Buddha, or any other religious leader. Religion cannot expect any special protection from the government. As you know, I am an atheist. People have been saying nasty things about us since day one, many of them totally false. Many of us have been burned at the stake or suffered brutal punishment from organized religion. I see it this way: these people can say all they want - as long as they respect our rights, I have no problem.

I was just giving examples of laws that restrict absolute free speech, laws that consider some kinds of speech criminalized.
I consider insults of religious figures, even those of religions I have absolutely no belief in, a hate crime for the aftermaths that results from such disrespect to other's beliefs.. a peaceful society needs respecting beliefs of others even those that we have reservations against.
Or else, we will always get more of the same, cause for more violence & hate & division which is not good for anyone, and more boycott of French products (sorry to our good friend scarface again) which I consider negative for all of us as fellow humans that need a respectful society to prosper together on the rock we live on.

Free speech is never absolute & laws for many issues have changed over time where one thing was legal at a time and became illegal later, and vice versa, or try stickling and thinking u can change the minds of more than a billion people boycotting your countries products, and a minority of those people who are willing to do unlawful violence in this sad cycle if insulting faiths and violent reactions from some.

BTW in France, there are laws against denying the holocaust or doubting the announced numbers of Jews the criminal tyrant Hitler killed during WWII.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:French_Holocaust_deniers
There are laws against calling for boycotting Israeli products in France.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/european-rights-court-faults-france-for-convicting-israel-boycott-activists/

They can feel the coming effect of a billion+ people boycotting them and think about electing & legislating new laws if they want.

It's all good  ;D

Hud (11)

aa1234779

Quote from: scarface on November 12, 2020, 08:16 AM
Note that a new version of windows 7 with new updates is available here: https://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=3350.msg35910#msg35910
Some new Nvidia drivers are available for windows 10 too.

Thanks

Hud (11)

humbert

Quote from: aa1234779 on November 12, 2020, 01:00 PM
I was just giving examples of laws that restrict absolute free speech, laws that consider some kinds of speech criminalized.
I consider insults of religious figures, even those of religions I have absolutely no belief in, a hate crime for the aftermaths that results from such disrespect to other's beliefs

A REAL hate crime is the bombing of a mosque in New Zealand a year ago, or [I believe] an attack on a synagogue in France several years back. Hate crimes are by no means limited to religion. Police in the USA treating black people unjustly are fine examples. But making fun of a religious figure -- NO! In a democracy you can make fun of the the country's leaders, right? Here in America newspapers are full of cartoons mocking Trump and other politicians. Why should religions be any different, especially when the Koran specifically states that Mohammed and Jesus were MEN and not, as the Christians believe, sons of God (Jesus, not Mohammed)?

Quote from: aa1234779 on November 12, 2020, 01:00 PM
BTW in France, there are laws against denying the holocaust or doubting the announced numbers of Jews the criminal tyrant Hitler killed during WWII.

Given the suffering brought on France by the Nazis, it's understandable they'd pass such a law. In my opinion this is NOT the best way to shut these people down. Let these idiots (holocaust deniers and others) talk and let them show the world how stupid they are. If you prohibit their speech all you do is give their arguments credibility. That logic seems to work fine in the USA. Here just about anything short of libel or slander is allowed. The result is that eventually it gets to the point where the majority of people repudiate their twisted beliefs.

Vasudev

Quote from: scarface on November 14, 2020, 09:34 PM
Tonight, windows 10 x64 pro v20H2, v19042.630 with every update till November 2020 is available on  forum.

Changelog:
Abbodi1406’s vcredist was updated to 0.39.
Some Intel drivers were updated.

As usual, it contains many reg tweaks, netfx 3.5, netfx 4.8, dx9 (and 12) and many programs.
Note: in this edition you'll find many more programs like the latest releases of vlc, firefox, handbrake, cdisplay, Sumatra, Flashplayer, 7zip 19.00, winrar 5.91, Treesize free, Visual C++ Redist, the game "Mastermind" and Ultraiso (full version), Subtitles Edit v3.5.16...
Fx sound enhancer v13.028 was added (full version).
New programs installed silently: mediacoder 0.8.61 (modified edition), Psychopinball (by Fuj), Smartcopy, Grand dictionnaire Hachette Oxford, Remove empty directories, WiseDuplicatefinder, Ant renamer, Pinball, LameXP, Belatout, Easeus Partition Master 13.8.
HDD programs: HDD low level format, HD tune pro.

Nothing was deleted in winsxs and to obtain such a size, install.wim was converted into esd.

New drivers: the list of drivers will be available soon.

Windows defender is disabled by default but can be re-enabled again via gpedit.msc.
Note that the new feature Windows Defender Tamper protection was deactivated too.

In the previous versions a script was run to remove the useless appx and provisioned packages. It wasn't used in this version.
Here is the script previously used to remove provisioned apps (the "Sysprep" switch was used).
#This function finds any AppX/AppXProvisioned package and uninstalls it, except for Freshpaint, Windows Calculator, Windows Store, and Windows Photos.
#Also, to note - This does NOT remove essential system services/software/etc such as .NET framework installations, Cortana, Edge, etc.

#This is the switch parameter for running this script as a 'silent' script, for use in MDT images or any type of mass deployment without user interaction.

param (
  [switch]$Debloat, [switch]$SysPrep
)

Function Begin-SysPrep {

param([switch]$SysPrep)
        Write-Verbose -Message ('Starting Sysprep Fixes')

# Disable Windows Store Automatic Updates
       <# Write-Verbose -Message "Adding Registry key to Disable Windows Store Automatic Updates"
        $registryPath = "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsStore"
        If (!(Test-Path $registryPath)) {
            Mkdir $registryPath -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
            New-ItemProperty $registryPath -Name AutoDownload -Value 2
        }
        Else {
            Set-ItemProperty $registryPath -Name AutoDownload -Value 2
        }
        #Stop WindowsStore Installer Service and set to Disabled
        Write-Verbose -Message ('Stopping InstallService')
        Stop-Service InstallService
        #>
}

#Creates a PSDrive to be able to access the 'HKCR' tree
New-PSDrive -Name HKCR -PSProvider Registry -Root HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
Function Start-Debloat {

param([switch]$Debloat)

#Removes AppxPackages
    #Credit to Reddit user /u/GavinEke for a modified version of my whitelist code
    [regex]$WhitelistedApps = 'Microsoft.ScreenSketch|Microsoft.Paint3D|Microsoft.WindowsCalculator|Microsoft.WindowsStore|Microsoft.Windows.Photos|CanonicalGroupLimited.UbuntuonWindows|`
    Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes|Microsoft.MSPaint|Microsoft.WindowsCamera|.NET|Framework|Microsoft.HEIFImageExtension|Microsoft.ScreenSketch|Microsoft.StorePurchaseApp|`
    Microsoft.VP9VideoExtensions|Microsoft.WebMediaExtensions|Microsoft.WebpImageExtension|Microsoft.DesktopAppInstaller'
    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Where-Object {$_.Name -NotMatch $WhitelistedApps} | Remove-AppxPackage -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    # Run this again to avoid error on 1803 or having to reboot.
    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Where-Object {$_.Name -NotMatch $WhitelistedApps} | Remove-AppxPackage -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    $AppxRemoval = Get-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online | Where-Object {$_.PackageName -NotMatch $WhitelistedApps}
    ForEach ( $App in $AppxRemoval) {

Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online -PackageName $App.PackageName

}
}

Function Remove-Keys {

Param([switch]$Debloat)   

#These are the registry keys that it will delete.

$Keys = @(

#Remove Background Tasks
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\46928bounde.EclipseManager_2.2.4.51_neutral__a5h4egax66k6y"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub_17.7909.7600.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.PPIProjection_10.0.15063.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.15063.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.16299.15.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"

#Windows File
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.File\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"

#Registry keys to delete if they aren't uninstalled by RemoveAppXPackage/RemoveAppXProvisionedPackage
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\46928bounde.EclipseManager_2.2.4.51_neutral__a5h4egax66k6y"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\Microsoft.PPIProjection_10.0.15063.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.15063.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Launch\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.16299.15.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"

#Scheduled Tasks to delete
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.PreInstalledConfigTask\PackageId\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub_17.7909.7600.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe"

#Windows Protocol Keys
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Protocol\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Protocol\PackageId\Microsoft.PPIProjection_10.0.15063.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Protocol\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.15063.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.Protocol\PackageId\Microsoft.XboxGameCallableUI_1000.16299.15.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy"

#Windows Share Target
        "HKCR:\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.ShareTarget\PackageId\ActiproSoftwareLLC.562882FEEB491_2.6.18.18_neutral__24pqs290vpjk0"
    )

#This writes the output of each key it is removing and also removes the keys listed above.
    ForEach ($Key in $Keys) {
        Write-Output "Removing $Key from registry"
        Remove-Item $Key -Recurse -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    }
}

Function Protect-Privacy {

Param([switch]$Debloat)   

#Creates a PSDrive to be able to access the 'HKCR' tree
    New-PSDrive -Name HKCR -PSProvider Registry -Root HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT

#Disables Windows Feedback Experience
    Write-Output "Disabling Windows Feedback Experience program"
    $Advertising = 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AdvertisingInfo'
    If (Test-Path $Advertising) {
        Set-ItemProperty $Advertising -Name Enabled -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Stops Cortana from being used as part of your Windows Search Function
    Write-Output "Stopping Cortana from being used as part of your Windows Search Function"
    $Search = 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search'
    If (Test-Path $Search) {
        Set-ItemProperty $Search -Name AllowCortana -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Stops the Windows Feedback Experience from sending anonymous data
    Write-Output "Stopping the Windows Feedback Experience program"
    $Period1 = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Siuf'
    $Period2 = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Siuf\Rules'
    $Period3 = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Siuf\Rules\PeriodInNanoSeconds'
    If (!(Test-Path $Period3)) {
        mkdir $Period1 -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
        mkdir $Period2 -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
        mkdir $Period3 -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
        New-ItemProperty $Period3 -Name PeriodInNanoSeconds -Value 0 -Verbose -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    }

Write-Output "Adding Registry key to prevent bloatware apps from returning"
    #Prevents bloatware applications from returning
    $registryPath = "HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CloudContent"
    If (!(Test-Path $registryPath)) {
        Mkdir $registryPath -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
        New-ItemProperty $registryPath -Name DisableWindowsConsumerFeatures -Value 1 -Verbose -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    }         

Write-Output "Setting Mixed Reality Portal value to 0 so that you can uninstall it in Settings"
    $Holo = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Holographic'   
    If (Test-Path $Holo) {
        Set-ItemProperty $Holo -Name FirstRunSucceeded -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Disables live tiles
    Write-Output "Disabling live tiles"
    $Live = 'HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications'   
    If (!(Test-Path $Live)) {
        mkdir $Live -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue     
        New-ItemProperty $Live -Name NoTileApplicationNotification -Value 1 -Verbose
    }

#Turns off Data Collection via the AllowTelemtry key by changing it to 0
    Write-Output "Turning off Data Collection"
    $DataCollection = 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\DataCollection'   
    If (Test-Path $DataCollection) {
        Set-ItemProperty $DataCollection -Name AllowTelemetry -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Disables People icon on Taskbar
    Write-Output "Disabling People icon on Taskbar"
    $People = 'HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\People'
    If (Test-Path $People) {
        Set-ItemProperty $People -Name PeopleBand -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

#Disables suggestions on start menu
    Write-Output "Disabling suggestions on the Start Menu"
    $Suggestions = 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager'   
    If (Test-Path $Suggestions) {
        Set-ItemProperty $Suggestions -Name SystemPaneSuggestionsEnabled -Value 0 -Verbose
    }

Write-Output "Removing CloudStore from registry if it exists"
     $CloudStore = 'HKCUSoftware\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore'
     If (Test-Path $CloudStore) {
     Stop-Process Explorer.exe -Force
     Remove-Item $CloudStore
     Start-Process Explorer.exe -Wait
    }

#Loads the registry keys/values below into the NTUSER.DAT file which prevents the apps from redownloading. Credit to a60wattfish
    reg load HKU\Default_User C:\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT
    Set-ItemProperty -Path Registry::HKU\Default_User\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager -Name SystemPaneSuggestionsEnabled -Value 0
    Set-ItemProperty -Path Registry::HKU\Default_User\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager -Name PreInstalledAppsEnabled -Value 0
    Set-ItemProperty -Path Registry::HKU\Default_User\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ContentDeliveryManager -Name OemPreInstalledAppsEnabled -Value 0
    reg unload HKU\Default_User

#Disables scheduled tasks that are considered unnecessary
    Write-Output "Disabling scheduled tasks"
    #Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName XblGameSaveTaskLogon | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName XblGameSaveTask | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName Consolidator | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName UsbCeip | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName DmClient | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
    Get-ScheduledTask -TaskName DmClientOnScenarioDownload | Disable-ScheduledTask -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
}

#This includes fixes by xsisbest
Function FixWhitelistedApps {

Param([switch]$Debloat)

If(!(Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Select Microsoft.Paint3D, Microsoft.MSPaint, Microsoft.WindowsCalculator, Microsoft.WindowsStore, Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes, Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder, Microsoft.Windows.Photos)) {

#Credit to abulgatz for the 4 lines of code
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.Paint3D | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.MSPaint | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsCalculator | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.Windows.Photos | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} }
}

Function CheckDMWService {

Param([switch]$Debloat)

If (Get-Service -Name dmwappushservice | Where-Object {$_.StartType -eq "Disabled"}) {
    Set-Service -Name dmwappushservice -StartupType Automatic}

If(Get-Service -Name dmwappushservice | Where-Object {$_.Status -eq "Stopped"}) {
   Start-Service -Name dmwappushservice}
  }

Function CheckInstallService {
  Param([switch]$Debloat)
          If (Get-Service -Name InstallService | Where-Object {$_.Status -eq "Stopped"}) { 
            Start-Service -Name InstallService
            Set-Service -Name InstallService -StartupType Automatic
            }
        }

Write-Output "Initiating Sysprep"
Begin-SysPrep
Write-Output "Removing bloatware apps."
Start-Debloat
Write-Output "Removing leftover bloatware registry keys."
Remove-Keys
Write-Output "Checking to see if any Whitelisted Apps were removed, and if so re-adding them."
FixWhitelistedApps
Write-Output "Stopping telemetry, disabling unneccessary scheduled tasks, and preventing bloatware from returning."
Protect-Privacy
#Write-Output "Stopping Edge from taking over as the default PDF Viewer."
#Stop-EdgePDF
CheckDMWService
CheckInstallService
Write-Output "Finished all tasks."

Size:  4.48 Gb
Link: Windows 10 x64

Note that a switch-less lite installer for the latest nvidia drivers for win 10 x64 is available here (v457.51)
Only graphics driver and Physx system are installed. Geforce experience is not installed.
It is possible to run this during the installation ($oem$ folder).
Link: Nvidia driver

and here is the link for a switch-less win10 activator (encrypted & automatic).
I encrypted it to store it more easily since some antivirus detect it as a virus. Disable your antivirus before executing the exe (it’s not a virus).
A few seconds later,it’s done.
Link: https://mega.nz/#!lZNnGCjI!z8lO3wDxUH0o0iQDSAr_ztf8ADlYnBc3Syi-kbNskno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCgaMQzMb-Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNEadYEZb9M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaXgcCOaaHk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEMqvrMoEF0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjglwfe7II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODAyvkCNYSc
https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Fsx-1hw0Xg?cc_load_policy=1&cc_lang_pref=en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24xRFPGMImY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Ioxh3OTSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DiCeoOoMCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17CwZmI8mUQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pKowWFBIuY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHDoJi_LpwQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSW_lKGf9us

I did download W7 Pro and it was good. Luckily, I got new ssd and you have posted new w7 ISO. Will try it out.

scarface

Quote from: Vasudev on November 15, 2020, 04:59 PM
I did download W7 Pro and it was good. Luckily, I got new ssd and you have posted new w7 ISO. Will try it out.
Well, I hope this version will suit your needs.
Note that I'm going to release a new version of windows 10 (no major updates but tangible improvements). It will be smaller because I forgot to run startcomponentcleanup in the last edition, therefore there are unneeded elements.
What's more, it will include the new Netframework 5. It will include a new program too: Pdf page delete (full version). What's more, the Intel wireless drivers won't be integrated any more. Instead I will upload a switchless installer which can optionally be run during installation (like the Nvidia drivers available above).