• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Windows 7 Component Store Cleanup - Rebase

Started by harkaz, December 26, 2015, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humbert

Quote from: scarface on November 09, 2021, 02:56 AM
Note that new versions of windows will be available on the forum tomorrow.
For windows 11, a new modded applications could be embedded in order to launch apk files.

Did you disable TPM and secure boot?

With respect to apk files, I read someplace that Windows 11 will be able to run apk's natively. I'm not sure how it works but the article did say the apk's would be recompiled to run under Windows. Is this what you have?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on November 10, 2021, 06:11 AM
Did you disable TPM and secure boot?
yes.

With respect to apk files, I read someplace that Windows 11 will be able to run apk's natively. I'm not sure how it works but the article did say the apk's would be recompiled to run under Windows. Is this what you have?
I don't know yet.

scarface

Note that a new version of windows 7 x64 is available here, Vasudev will be happy: https://www.nomaher.com/forum/index.php?topic=3350.msg36198#msg36198

The other versions will be available later.
Note that I'm wondering if I'm not going to put the download links for windows 7/10/11 in another topic. Maybe the one about windows 11? This topic of harkaz was not specifically created for this anyway. I guess it would be necessary to clean the old or unnecessary messages in this topic but I'm not sure Vasudev or humbert would agree with this.

scarface

Note that an updated version of windows 10 x64 will be available tonight.

humbert

QuoteI don't know yet.

No, your copy doesn't. Check this link for more info on all this.

scarface

scarface

humbert

Quote from: scarface on November 14, 2021, 07:30 AM
Note that a new version of windows 11 is available here:

Are you using this yourself or was it just tested on VMWare?

scarface

Quote from: humbert on November 15, 2021, 05:00 AM
Are you using this yourself or was it just tested on VMWare?
Just tested on VMware...

humbert

I just downloaded your copy. Let me have a look and I'll let you know.

BTW there is no need to put x64 on your copies of Windows 11. There is no 32 bit Windows 11. From now on it is all x64. 32 bit is obsolete -- and has been for quite a while now.