• Welcome to Maher's Digital World.

Reinstalling Windows XP with Maher's magic

Started by ChaosAngel92, December 26, 2011, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosAngel92

Hello friends at Maher's Digital World.
First of all, I have to say this is one of the best community I have ever been into. No trolling to each other, and everyone is here to help, wether to answer or pointing right to the right direction. Thanks to everyone for that. (and the registry process on this website is gorgeous).

Now here is the deal. I want to reinstall the OS with Maher's edition, and I want to do it fresh and clean, like if there was no OS on the hard drive at all. Now, I think I can handle it by myself, except for the fact that I don't know what information is important to collect before deleting everything. For instance, I want to be able to connect to internet via WLAN as soon as widnows xp is reinstalled. I need a driver for that, but what driver do I need?

I'm sorry if this question is already asked, but I don't have any idea where to start this clean and fresh install.
If someone can point me in the right direction I would thank it a lot.

Have a nice day.

ChaosAngel92

Just happened to answer myself by checking this guide (not the best introduction, thats for sure) :P.
Leaving the link in case someone is missing like me:

http://lifehacker.com/157578/geek-to-live--how-to-format-your-hard-drive-and-install-windows-xp-from-scratch